Calling ANY SANE person...

OK Shadowfax pointed my mistake out. Look, I didn't mean I won't make a smoker friend, its just much harder since I don't usually hang out with them. Of course I wouldn't let it come between friendship, but you don't make friends with someone if you don't hang out with him or her. You guys are different... I met you online and smoking doesn't bother me over the internet :D So I don't have a problem with that. ;)

yeah... now all I need is a movie deal or a gold record for her to start returning my calls. I don't qualify as one of those cheese grater abs Calvin Kline bannana hammock models.

Maybe they'll try to film The Silmarillion some time...;)

O wait, Boromir doesn't play in that one :(

Ah well, movies enough :) I think you'd look really nice on the screen!

It's a good thing you've did...at least you've already been through the worst part....yuch. I still have it right ahead of me :(

Shadowfax said:
It's a good thing you've did...at least you've already been through the worst part....yuch. I still have it right ahead of me :(

since whne is it good? they made great stress reducers. also im a bad looking guy with only personality. i wont be mised much except as a guy who has feelings. plus i miss them. terribly.

um freako... A personality is all that matters. Looks are cheap. You get tired of looking at the same person, but you will never get tired if he or she has a great personality. I don't worry about looks when I pick a girl, just the personality :) And, all guys think they look bad, but for every guy, there is a girl out there that likes the way he looks, except Fat Bastard of course. :)

actually, LL, like HomeLAN said, when I smoke, I take it outside away from other people. Because I have a love for my land, I never toss the butt out of the window. In fact, once I chased a dude in a car because at a stoplight he emptied his ashtray onto the road!

Smoking is what I do - it's not who I am ... I would have thought that a person who values friendship would know the difference. You have friendships with your gay friends because of who they are .. not because of their sexual preference, but evidentally the rest of us don't deserve that kind of courtesy ... and to be honest, I would prefer not to be friends with someone who's ignorant, offends purposely with an apology beforehand as if to mean "since I apologize first everything else I have to say that's offensive to you doesn't count", and doesn't like me for who I am ... :shrug:

nalani, I'm absolutely positive he didn't mean offend anybody around here, and especially not on purpose! :)

He just gave his opinion, and didn't mean to offend anybody...

Maybe a lot of people saw that differently, but I'm absolutely positive he didn't want to offend anybody on purpose :)

If he wouldn't like the people around here, he wouldn't post that much around here, would he? :)

nalani said:
Smoking is what I do - it's not who I am
Yes I agree with you there

... I would have thought that a person who values friendship would know the difference.
That hurts. Alot.

You have friendships with your gay friends because of who they are .. not because of their sexual preference,
Yes exactly.

but evidentally the rest of us don't deserve that kind of courtesy ...
That is not what I said. I said, I don't usually hang out with smokers, thus making it harder to make friends with them. If I learnt my best friend started smoking, I will be a bit disappointed, but its a personal preference and I will not let it damage our friendship.

and to be honest, I would prefer not to be friends with someone who's ignorant, offends purposely with an apology beforehand as if to mean "since I apologize first everything else I have to say that's offensive to you doesn't count", and doesn't like me for who I am ... :shrug:
Ouch, that bites. I did not offend anyone purposely, nalani. I won't apologize again though, I've done it once and if you don't accept it, fine. But it hurts. :(

You mean the girlies aren't a-chasing you already!??? :eek:

I saw you're picture, now, don't lie to me. :D

I have been pursued by some worthy hunters ... but noone in my own time zone. It puts a damper on the ol' cuddle on the couch routine.

I've never been pursued by a local gal. Tis a long story. I've met some really nice ones online, though... 1000s of miles away .. sigh.

Back