Confusing tid bit.

madrin

tommyj27 said:
my brother just went to prom last saturday, almost the same situation, he went with a good friend who has a boyfriend that didn't want anything to do with prom. so rather than going to the afterparty with their group he came home and she went to spend the weekend at the boyfriend's cabin.

...I'm just not clear on this....Is it common nowadays? I hear of it more and more often....going as "friends"...

..I always had enough "friends" thank you very much...

tommyj27 said:
.....kinda sucks for my brother.

...understatement of the year....

Acid

Yeah, that's like what happened on homecoming for me. We went as friends anyways, but it was pointless to do anything after the dance. It was a waste of my time..

Hopefully this will be different

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Nixy said:
For example...my ex bf (Vince) broke up with me cause he couldn't handle a relationship and he says he may want to get back with me in the future. Well, the guy I was with BEFORE him (David) wanted me back. I made sure I told David that I would drop him for Vince in heart beat. I told him I thought it was unfair for me to be with him while I felt like that and he said he wants to be with me anyway. I have been honest with him and he has chosen to be with me so that is his choice, I do not feel I am playing him. Also, I have told Vince that should the time arise when he wants me back I don't want him to not tell me just because I am with David. I want to be told so I can make my own decision about who I want (and Vince knows it will most likely be him).
Nixy, I don't wanna come across as harsh here, but I've wanted to say this since you first posted this...why are you with David if that's genuinely how you feel? is it just cause you feel you need to be with someone? wouldn't it be better for both you and David for you to just let go and go on if this is the situation?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
That is what I tried to do. But he talked me into staying "because Vince may never come back" and he "really thinks it will work this time" and I can not seem to crush his heart. He is like a kid who got the one and only thing he wanted for Christmas...:(

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
He said he will be happy that I am happy

I have since ended it with him until I think things out

Acid

I think I'm going to ignore her a lot tomorrow and see how much it pisses her off. If she acts like she's pissed off a lot, I know she likes me :D.

If it doesn't bother her, I'll drop her ass off after prom and go to a party by myself :headbang:

Acid

I'm really pissed off. She's doing some dumb fucking shit. She's going to get dropped on her face.

What the hell am I supposed to gather from "me and you, that's all i care about" and "i don't want to go into it" (<- pertaining to boyfriend not talking to her), and the next day he's out there and she's happy about it.

you fucking women think on the competely wrong wavelength.:mad:

lacemyster

Acid said:

Yeah, thats true, but don't say it in that attitude please. Just say that we're insane and weird freaks, it sounds so much better :D

freako104

Acid said:
you fucking women think on the competely wrong wavelength.

not all the ones i know but i know how ya feel mate. she seems confused like i said so shes doing dumb shit. who knows whats going on in her head. good luck mate hope things get better for you.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Acid said:
I'm really pissed off. She's doing some dumb fucking shit. She's going to get dropped on her face.

What the hell am I supposed to gather from "me and you, that's all i care about" and "i don't want to go into it" (<- pertaining to boyfriend not talking to her), and the next day he's out there and she's happy about it.

Luis G said:
women can be real bitches, she's either playing with you or playing with him, which lead us to conclude that she likes to play, and trust me, you don't want to be part of that unless you know how to play harder.

Acid

She knows exactly what she is doing.

Shit like this pisses me off. Girls always have to fuck around with a guy who will actually be nice.

greenfreak

So if she's fucking around with you, drop her like a bad habit, that's all there is to it. Find a nice girl. They're out there. The only problem is that they don't get asked out as often cus they're not as hung up on looks as the bitches who play games with your head. ;)

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
She's a user, and potential psychological abuser. Stay away from her. She's nothing but trouble.

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
She knows exactly what she is doing.

then drop her. stay away from her; she's using you and you KNOW it, but you let her use you. there are so many girls out there, find one that IS worth a nice guy.
like greenfreak said, they are out there :)

never2muchRAM

acid,
chil out my man. you are young. dont put so much pressure on someone you are just getting to know or yourself, or your expectations about what may come between the two of you. now i realize this is just what works for me, so take it as that and nothing more. she is a person. she will have all kinds of weird reasons for doing all kinds of weird shit. you do it. i do it. everyone here does it. accept her for what she is. dont walk into this with all these preconceived ideas of how she should be or act. first and foremost, be her friend. now i dont mean to make things strictly plutonic so she thinks of you as the nice brother type of guy she would never get freaky with in the sack, (keep flirting and keeping things spicy) but truly be her friend. talk about what ever seems natural. if she wants space regarding certain topics, give her that space. respect her wishes. but also know that she may not be the one to give you what you want (i.e. monogamous relationship, etc.) dont let that fact sour you on the idea of getting to know a unique person (especially if she is hot) that interests you and seems to be interested in you. you may end up just friends. be aware of that. she may just want to shag and give you some great experience you may need later in life (and it will benefit some great woman in your future, women love men who know what the heck they're doing). be aware of that. she may see that you are truly her friend and she is comfortable with you and always has fun with you and she may be inclined to drop that loser and be a great girlfriend to you. be aware of that, but DONT COUNT ON IT! just one of those things about life, and especially people. you dont know whats gonna happen, but dont walk away. have the cajones to stick around and get hurt/happy whatever. in life and love, you will have happy times and YOU WILL BE DISAPPOINTED AND HURT. but, hey, if you never got hurt, you'd never know what it's like to sing the blues, and the blues are cool as shitzler. sometimes you got to just take a step back and realize this is the fun stuff that makes for a great and interesting life.

but that's just me. what the heck do i really know anyway.

freako104

Acid said:
Shit like this pisses me off. Girls always have to fuck around with a guy who will actually be nice.

if shes fucking around with your head get rid of her. and for some reason girls seem to like the fact im nice so not all of them are bad so dont generalise like that. im sorry for what happened to you mate i hope you find someone better soon. best wishes on that