'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously? If the leftists ignore you you'll go away? Shit! I thought you'd just post plenty of your own shit, since obviously something is inadequate in your life that you need to win the bigger dick contest online.

Of course, now we need to get the leftists in on this. If only we'd all known all along that that's what it would take for you to shut your trap.

Seriously? If the leftists ignore you you'll go away? Shit! I thought you'd just post plenty of your own shit, since obviously something is inadequate in your life that you need to win the bigger dick contest online.

Of course, now we need to get the leftists in on this. If only we'd all known all along that that's what it would take for you to shut your trap.

What is it about a serious debate on any subject that just makes you shit your pants?

By the way, my dick is of average size. Nothing spectacular to see here folks. Let's move on.

You're not debating. You're blathering and unwilling to consider the other side. My pants are clean, since I'm still young enough to be able to control my bowels. In any event, there's only so much "debating" I'm willing to do before the cost-benefit ratio skews too far into "not worth it" territory.

Allow me to share with you an anecdote about my ex-wife. On the second day of the first job I had when we were married, she called me at work to tell me someone had come and ransacked the apartment while she walked to the mailbox. Strangely enough, even though the TV had "fallen" on the floor, the downstairs neighbor, who hears everything, didn't hear the TV fall, nor did she hear anyone running up the stairs or any other noises like an apartment being ransacked. Also, the things that were messed up and torn up were a little too particular. The only fingerprints in the whole apartment belonged to her or to me. In any event, the evidence all pointed to her as the culprit, common sense pointed to her as the culprit, the authorities pointed to her as the culprit... yet somehow, I was supposed to forego all of that to satisfy her.

If you can't see why the preceding anecdote is relevant, then you're simply not qualified to have a serious debate on any subject.

This has been a huge issue for five months now. How is that "all of a sudden"? It was posted here on this forum (7/04/08) and that thread on this subject was participated in by you at that time.

You don't recall the issue of McCain's being born in the Canal Zone at all? It was a "huge issue" to leftists in May, 2008 -- "all of a sudden" seven months ago.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2008/05/01/AR2008050103224.html

Are you paying attention at all?

Are you? The topic of McCain re: his birth came up once here (http://www.otcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26649) , got 7 posts..most of them dismissing the issue as a non-issue..including Spike.
I wouldn't call that 'a huge issue', especially to leftists.

"All of a sudden" related to the whole timeline of Obama's attempt towards the Presidency... from initial consideration to final vote.

Off hand, I'd say that I'm paying more attention than warranted considering I don't live in the USA.

The topic of McCain re: his birth came up once here (http://www.otcentral.com/forum/showthread.php?t=26649) , got 7 posts..most of them dismissing the issue as a non-issue..

McCain was born, what, on a US air base or something? It was a non-issue.

Was Obama born in Hawaii (US soil) or Zimbabwe (non-US soil.)?

This issue has not gone away in over a year. It's a legal matter that bears further inverstigation. With what little attention I've paid to it, it has been settled. If there is a legitimate reason to stop his ascencion to the throne ( ;) ) then bring it forth. If there's a real birth certificate, then why wouldn't he present it, publically, to settle the arguments? Is he hiding something? No accusations here but genuine interest in his motivation.

It was as much an issue as Obama's situation. Which is both are non issues.

Hawaii. Been covered already in this thread many times.

If there's a real birth certificate, then why wouldn't he present it, publically, to settle the arguments?

Proof has been shown repeatedly to satisfy all but conspiracy nutjobs....and poor losers.

This issue has not gone away in over a year. It's a legal matter that bears further inverstigation. With what little attention I've paid to it, it has been settled. If there is a legitimate reason to stop his ascencion to the throne ( ;) ) then bring it forth. If there's a real birth certificate, then why wouldn't he present it, publically, to settle the arguments? Is he hiding something? No accusations here but genuine interest in his motivation.

1. Obama's mother is a citizen, it's a non-issue regarless of where he was born (Hawaii, fyi).
2. I believe I've already discussed why it won't go away. It (or something else equally ludicrous) is never going away. Why won't you let it go? He supplied a legal document to the legal authorities involved, do you expect him to drop by the house with a personal copy for you? You guys make me sorry I didn't vote for him. Christ!

Obama's mother being a citizen, and birthing him off US soil, does not constitute US citizenship for him. This isn't judaism.

Why won't I let it go? I'm not carrying on as if it's a big deal. I am curious as to the manner of how it's being treated by those on both sides. One could stop it & the other has a right to proof...like it or not. We the People.

Gonz said:
Obama's mother being a citizen, and birthing him off US soil, does not constitute US citizenship for him. This isn't judaism.

Birth Abroad to One Citizen and One Alien Parent in Wedlock: A child born abroad to one U.S. citizen parent and one alien parent acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under Section 301(g) INA provided the citizen parent was physically present in the U.S. for the time period required by the law applicable at the time of the child's birth. (For birth on or after November 14, 1986, a period of five years physical presence, two after the age of fourteen is required. For birth between December 24, 1952 and November 13, 1986, a period of ten years, five after the age of fourteen are required for physical presence in the U.S. to transmit U.S. citizenship to the child.

link

Look, I think this thing is silly too. There are easy ways to stop it dead in its tracks.

it's quite clear that there are folks who refuse to believe the state of hawaii in certifying that obama's birth cert is real. no one can "prove" much more than that. so what are these easy ways you mention?

Note to fellow Conservatives. Ya'll need to drop this issue right now!! If you "win", McCain will still not be PotUS, BIDEN WILL!!

*Envisions the Gov from Blazing Saddles in the oval office*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back