'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location

Status
Not open for further replies.
*wanders into thread

This damn thing is still alive?

Die thread! Die!

*jabs wooden stake into page 3

Yeah! Fuck the Constitution! This thread is too long!

No.
This thread is boring and repetitive.
Anyone outside this site reading this would think this place is populated with a bunch of 5 year olds as this thread has become nothing but "Is too!" "Is not!" posting.

Once Obama is done rolling his eyes at all the crap being flung abouts..he'll likely think "This idiocy isn't going away until I address it." walk over to the Supreme Coutt, slap down the birth certif, give'em a glance..have it signed as original doc, and be able to finally say STFU to the aluminium-hatted masses.

When my kids were born, my wife and I were required to sign the birth documents which contained all of the pertinent information about the birth including type of birth, the attending physician, the signature of the attending physician, the hospital, the city and state, the date and time, and the sex, length, and weight of the child. This was the document that was filed with the County of Los Angeles and the State of California.

THAT is the real certificate of live birth for my children.

What all of the Obamanites, here, seem to refuse to accept is that he can eliminate the entire debate by simply certifying his qualifications through the release of the formal document, as described above, for examination. Perhaps he is too lazy or too stupid to affix his signature to a document authorizing that examination.

..... walk over to the Supreme Coutt, slap down the birth certif.....

That would be the way to do it, wouldn't it? Still, you have to wonder why he pays a legal team the big bucks to make the issue go away when all he'd have to do is break out the BC under lock in key, or spend $10.00 for a copy. :shrug:

What all of the Obamanites, here, seem to refuse to accept is that he can eliminate the entire debate by simply certifying his qualifications through the release of the formal document, as described above, for examination. Perhaps he is too lazy or too stupid to affix his signature to a document authorizing that examination.

he already provided that, and it was validated by the state of hawaii. even donofrio, the tard whose case just got tossed, recognizes obama's birth in hawaii.

what don't you understand here?

he already provided that, and it was validated by the state of hawaii. even donofrio, the tard whose case just got tossed, recognizes obama's birth in hawaii.

what don't you understand here?

What I do understand, that you apparently don't, is what Donofrio was saying.

What he said was even if Obama was born in Hawai`i he wasn't natural born because he held dual citizenship.

I did not agree with the premise that Donofrio put forth; but I am not familiar with the laws in effect at the time of his birth.

jim, you're talking past me here.

you were specifically referring to the birth certificate issue and explaining how your kids' BCs came about. that is precisely what i responded to.

the donofrio claim is another angle entirely.

so you were speaking of the BC thing in error?

you do, then, understand that the BC issue is a non-starter, since his birth has been validated by the state, right?

(it's truly beyond me what some folks here are asking of obama. who the fuck has anything more than a birth certificate and, maybe, a copy of a newspaper clipping that chronicles their birth? what's expected here? a moon mission named after someone's birth? a civil ceremony attended by thousands? a writ signed in blood by the state attorney general? WTF???)

When my kids were born, my wife and I were required to sign the birth documents which contained all of the pertinent information about the birth including type of birth, the attending physician, the signature of the attending physician, the hospital, the city and state, the date and time, and the sex, length, and weight of the child. This was the document that was filed with the County of Los Angeles and the State of California.

Man, you must be really old. My kid was born at Cedars in 1993 & I, the father & the one with the primary insurance & the one writing the check, didn't have to sign squat. The boy had a mother, that was enough ;)

jim, you're talking past me here.

you were specifically referring to the birth certificate issue and explaining how your kids' BCs came about. that is precisely what i responded to.

the donofrio claim is another angle entirely.

so you were speaking of the BC thing in error?

you do, then, understand that the BC issue is a non-starter, since his birth has been validated by the state, right?

(it's truly beyond me what some folks here are asking of obama. who the fuck has anything more than a birth certificate and, maybe, a copy of a newspaper clipping that chronicles their birth? what's expected here? a moon mission named after someone's birth? a civil ceremony attended by thousands? a writ signed in blood by the state attorney general? WTF???)

You mentioned Donofrio. I merely expounded on that.

What I was speaking about when I described the documents we signed when my kids were born were the official, not hospital, documents that are filed with the County of Los Angeles and the State of California. I assume that if, that is a big if, Obama were born in Hawai`i, nine years before my oldest kid was born, he should have a similar document on file in Hawai`i.

If I were the administrator of the hospital where the first Hawai`ian born African American president in history was born I woul'd be shouting it from the rooftops.

There would be a bronze plaque at every entrance of the hospital proudly exclaiming "Birthplace of Barack Hussein Obama, the forty-fourth President of the United States".

If I were the attending physician at the birth of the first African American president in history I would be shouting it from the rooftops.

If I were the attending nurse at the birth of the first African American president in history I would be shouting it from the rooftops.

If I were a family member of the physician or attending nurse who was at the birth of the first African American president in history I would be shouting it from the rooftops.

So what do we hear? Nothing. The silence is deafening. I guess there is no pride in that feat for these people. Heard any plans lately for Hawai`i to enact a Barack Hussein Obama day? Seems they aren't claiming him either.

Man, you must be really old. My kid was born at Cedars in 1993 & I, the father & the one with the primary insurance & the one writing the check, didn't have to sign squat. The boy had a mother, that was enough ;)

Sixty-one and counting at least for another 41 days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back