'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not ours. The Constitution may have been based on English common law but is nothing like them in scope.

The common law is used in very limited circumstances here. If you are so hot to trot for the common law why don't you demand your common law right to bear arms? Oh, yeah,I forgot. You are a subject. You have no right to bear arms.
The American version of the Right to Bear Arms IS the bastardization of the real right - that of local militia. It was never meant as a door for personal self-defense. T'was you that changed it, not we.

We still have the right to own and bear arms...they just have to be registered and we're limited as to which arms we can own/bear.

He doesn't have to . bush already did it so if he wanted to, he could get another term, and another etc...

More posting license again, eh? You do that quite often.

The Constitution has not been amended to, nor has Bush ever advocated amending the Constitution to, allow for the president to serve more than two terms.

The American version of the Right to Bear Arms IS the bastardization of the real right - that of local militia. It was never meant as a door for personal self-defense. T'was you that changed it, not we.

We still have the right to own and bear arms...they just have to be registered and we're limited as to which arms we can own/bear.

So you defend C-65?

You really don't know much about the history of firearms and weaponry laws, do you?

"There are many reasons why someone running for the office of President of the United States should be a natural-born citizen but four come to mind as the most immediate: Allegiance, Sovereignty, Foreign Intervention and the Safeguarding of The Charters of Freedom."

And, most importantly, because the Constitution says so.

Well he can be like bush and just ignor the constitution.

You really don't know much about the history of firearms and weaponry laws, do you?
I can't say that I'm as manic as you are about it... do you desire to own spears, bows and arrows?
How far back do you want to go, exactly?

I couldda sworn that I read something about state of national economic emergency in relation to extending terms.

Yes, Tettigoniidae. ;)

yes a cookie for me

cookie.jpg

How did you get to be such a rocket scientist, anyway?

by learning. there's a lot of ideas out there beyond what big daddy told you about how the world works. maybe learn some different ones. do some comparison. pretend your assumptions are wrong for a while. and think in a different frame.

oh i always have to take some extra paper towels into the bathroom with me if i'm gonna be flossing.

sweet love!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back