'Constitutional crisis' looming over Obama's birth location

Status
Not open for further replies.
with experts like DR. RON POLARIK, PH.D. and DR. ORLY TAINTZ on the case, obama's goose is certainly cooked.

golly i just love it when people flaunt irrelevant - and possibly confabulated - academic credentials. anyone who makes a point of tacking a few extra letters before and/or after their name in the context of spewing political tripe is without a doubt completely full of shit.

[Cerise think]Don't you know its all an evil conspiracy, that wants to kill babies, and which epitomizes EVIL!

In 2012 the country will see the error of its ways and fundamentalist right wing freak ass legislated morality freaks in the name of Jebus. Then we will FORCE this unwanted generation of otherwise terminated pregnancies to be nurtured into angry violent criminals as Gawd intended, then we can start "Snuff TV" all execution channel 24/7, and kill em so our kids can see and make it a better world where there are no choices or diversity.[/Cerise think]

Sorry though, fundamentalist whack Job "Christianity" is on the way out. Unfortunately not as fast as anyone wishes though.

The issue was a non-issue until cerise posted it here with a glittering headline. But cerise seems to thrive on glittering headlines.
Here is the story as it unfolded. And when it comes to Maj. Cook, he is a misguided individual. I, for one, am damn glad he's not standing on the wall to defend me. It is my understanding Major (or is it ex-major) Cook has been discharged. As a result of no longer being a member of the military, Cook lost his security clearances and is ineligible to work where security clearance is an issue. Just want to clear this up in advance.

http://www.examiner.com/x-12278-Lou...conduct-unbecoming-an-officer-and-a-gentleman

I love the way the guy uses the term "birther" which I am sure is an intentional take-off on the term "Bircher".

There is nothing in your link which states that he has been discharged or that his clearances have been revoked so I guess that will have to remain your "understanding".

What I want to know, is your logic and reasoning (Obama conspiracy theorists)?!? I know logic and reason are not your strong suits, but try and follow me....

Firstly IF Obama was not born in the US, and that could be proven, (which it hasn't been yet) what do you think would happen? It would go to congress, and being a Democratic entity currently, it would likely slide, one way or the other. He'd either be impeached, but most likely remain president for four years, or the "born in the USA" clause would be overturned. In the extreme event that say a massive Republican takeover of congress happened in two years, and you did get him removed, you would have president Biden. What do you think you can accomplish? There are probably a lot of political fights you could win that would actually help your cause, but you guys go with crap like this, or fibs about blowjobs.....

:rolleyes:

They couldn't "overturn" the clause about "born in the USA" for two reasons.

1. It would take a Constitutional amendment to remove or modify the clause which would require a vote of two thirds of the Senate and ratification by 3/4 of the states.

2. The action would be ex-post facto. Ex-post facto laws are strictly prohibited by the Constituton.

You really need to do some reading on the Supreme Law of the Land (That's in the Constitution also).

If you are not laughing your ass off by the end of this video then you have no sense of humor whatsoever.

Congressman's town hall taken over by one woman who wants Obama to present his birth certificate. She then goes on to demand that the Pledge of Allegiance be said. Apparently, the congressman did not do this at the beginning of the meeting so she simply told everyone to jump up and do it. Those on stage stood and participated.

VIDEO LINK

More of a nervous laugh.... it's hardly funny. Disturbing, really. Bet she'd still denounce the b/c of Barrack Obama if she held it in her own hands and was surrounded by 100 constitutional lawyers all vowing that it is the original document.

More of a nervous laugh.... it's hardly funny. Disturbing, really. Bet she'd still denounce the b/c of Barrack Obama if she held it in her own hands and was surrounded by 100 constitutional lawyers all vowing that it is the original document.

All she, or anyone else who is concerned with this, want is to see the LONG FORM birth certificate. So far, he has only presented the short form certificate.

Here is an explanation of the difference.

VIDEO LINK

Note that the example form shown is a Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth from 1963. This is the common form used at that time.

• It includes the name of the hospital.
  • It includes the name of the attending physician.
  • It includes the signature of the parent.
  • It includes the signature of the registrar.

Note the vast difference between the Certificate of Live Birth and the Certification of Live Birth that Obama has posted. SEE HERE

All she, or anyone else who is concerned with this, want is to see the LONG FORM birth certificate. So far, he has only presented the short form certificate.

Here is an explanation of the difference.

VIDEO LINK

Note that the example form shown is a Hawaiian Certificate of Live Birth from 1963. This is the common form used at that time.

• It includes the name of the hospital.
  • It includes the name of the attending physician.
  • It includes the signature of the parent.
  • It includes the signature of the registrar.

Note the vast difference between the Certificate of Live Birth and the Certification of Live Birth that Obama has posted. SEE HERE

The computer's last sentence "It does not exist" - listed for the reason why you're seeing the short form and not the long form.

So...again.

Q: If the short form is legal and binding and the short form is shown, why isn't anyone accepting the short form?

A: Because they're grasping at straws.

nah, it don't matter.

but you're correct in that it's truly taken on mythical form.

but that works in some ways, doesn't it?

because obama is truly not like his detractors. he might as well have been born somewhere else.

at this point, hey, let the hate gallery have its myth. just add to all the others that bring cultural depth to their lives.

easter%20bunny%20jesus%20jared%20hindman.jpg

Holy crap! I just stumbled on a video of Ann Coulter actually sounding reasonable!

Here is video of Ann Coulter on with Geraldo Rivera last night saying that President Obama's Birth Certificate is "not an issue," and that it is just being pushed by a "few cranks" out there. Coulter blamed the Mainstream Media's lack of in-depth reporting on Obama for the rise of those who believe there has been a conspiracy to keep the truth from the American people on the issue of Obama's birth.

Geraldo criticized Lou Dobbs as being a "dope" for talking about the issue, and for his opposition to illegal immigration. Coulter disagreed with Geraldo about Lou Dobbs, but said he is wrong on the birth certificate issue. Mike Huckabee chimed in that Hillary Clinton would have used the issue against Obama in the primaries if there had been anything to the story.

http://www.freedomslighthouse.com/2009/07/ann-coulter-says-obamas-birth.html

nah, it don't matter.

but you're correct in that it's truly taken on mythical form.

but that works in some ways, doesn't it?

because obama is truly not like his detractors. he might as well have been born somewhere else.

at this point, hey, let the hate gallery have its myth. just add to all the others that bring cultural depth to their lives.

easter%20bunny%20jesus%20jared%20hindman.jpg

"cultural depth"?!? These folks need it!

:rofl: :rofl2: :rofl3: :rofl4:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back