dear fury,

unclehobart

Can I be the the woman in the third row that wails and cries at full force volume from beginning to end? 'I always cry at weddings ... BWAA!! BOO HOO!... MY BABY!!... *SOB*'

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
I'd like to play "It's a Nice Day For A White Wedding" on the organ, please.

..no, no... not your organ...sheesh you guys...

Scanty

unclehobart said:
Can I be the the woman in the third row that wails and cries at full force volume from beginning to end? 'I always cry at weddings ... BWAA!! BOO HOO!... MY BABY!!... *SOB*'

:D Sure thang, boss... *spit-ding!*

The color scheme will be is citrus everybody, so I wanna see all that embarrassing flourescent summer-wear you bought in high-school come out of the closet, uh huh, ladies you'll be in pink floral numbers with striped orange stockings, men, yellow spandex variations please. Cummerbunds are mandatory.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
*is excited because the wedding planner gets to wear a headset and yell at everyone when they don't do what they are suppose to*

greenfreak

Scanty said:
The color scheme will be is citrus everybody, so I wanna see all that embarrassing flourescent summer-wear you bought in high-school come out of the closet, uh huh, ladies you'll be in pink floral numbers with striped orange stockings, men, yellow spandex variations please. Cummerbunds are mandatory.

oo! oo! Can I wear the lime green dress and wings I bought for a special occasion?? It kinda goes with the color scheme, doesn't it? Here's what I'll look like:

By_Sandra_KeyLimeButterflyForPK.jpg

pllllllllllllllllleeeeeeeeeeease?

Q

Those are very stylish wings, but I believe we may have some OSHA issues to address, if you're going to wear them at a public event :D

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Acronym Finder said:
OSHA Occupational Safety & Health Administration (US government)
OSHA Occupational Safety and Health Act of 1970
OSHA On-Site Hazard Analysis
OSHA Operation & Support Hazard Analysis

Scanty

maybe we should have all the girls looking like greenie... And if the girls are gonna be fairies that means that boys will have to be elves... :shrug:

523_xl.jpg

Q

I can picture Jerrek wearing the goofy looking elf get up, but flurf is a big boy....um, I don't think elves are supposed to be JUMBO!!:eek: