Dems Vow New Bill if S-Chip Veto Stands

SHOULD GOVERNMENT GUARANTEE HEALTH INSURANCE FOR ALL?

Yes 64%
No 27%

Are you gonna pay for it?

The spread of communism is slow & intended. Since they couldn't beat us from the outside, thay came in through our open doors & took up residence.

Take over the press
Take over the State Dept
Have them (us) hand over their (our) lives willingly.

The sheep are being slaughtered & they are walking themselves to the butcher.

I read a novel - fiction - about that. A communist guy slowly infiltrates one of the Parties (I think the Republican but it's been awhile) over a period of decades and ends up voted in as President.

It seems they are trying to get it back right now....we'll see.

nope, they still didn't get it right, and if they don't, I don't fault the president
at all for a veto.
He seems to be on the right side of this issue.
Unlike the House, and some in the senate, he seems to know what the
Real consequences might be. (in respect to what the Citizens feel)

Nope, you're in the minority. Pretty minor too.

Eighty-four percent of Americans favor expanding government programs in order to give health insurance to all uninsured children.

Eighty-four percent of Americans favor expanding government programs in order to give health insurance to all uninsured children.

Give 100% of them all the information about the benfits & the cost & I'll bet it drops to less than 25%.

Yeah, you've got a health program. What I don't understand is why it isn't better than anyone else's but that's another thread.

BTW, I was a rebel, still am in spots, yet I have health insurance. I firmly believe that there are in fact those that need help. I also firmly believe that a many (most, in fact) of those receiving help under the current system don't.

Here's an idea...private donations. It works, believe it or not, and more efficiently than any government program. It even happens in this modern 'enlightened' age. That way, I know for sure that the money is going to someone truly needy instead of "Joe Crackhead" who did it to himself/herself. Before you folks get started on my smoking habit, please be advised that smoking is still legal.

someone truly needy instead of "Joe Crackhead" who did it to himself/herself. Before you folks get started on my smoking habit, please be advised that smoking is still legal.

What's legal have to do with it? If you smoke you're still doing it to yourself.

Well, they are about to vote on this in the senate again now, and it still SUCKs.

When will they get it that the People (majority) don't want consessions for illegals, and adults in this thing...?...(rhetorical)

I Hope if it goes through, the pres. Will in fact veto again.

They need to do right, and get a Good bill. The somebitches.:grumpy:

Back