Dirt Cheap or Free

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
free coffee on roll up the rim

oh, I have a 70 pound server if anyone wants it, 4 hat swap hard drives etc, if you want to pay the shipping.

Inkara1

My hat, it has three corners... three corners has my hat... and had it not three corners... it would not be my hat.

pc_builder

I got one of these from a friend for $25. He got them from his work after they upgraded. I didn't get to use it very long before the power supply blew up. What an impressive BANG! and then a smoke smell. :(

It's not a standard power supply either, so I can't use it until I get another one.

pc_builder

tin snips and a soldering iron can solve that problem in a hurry.

It's a thought. My original plan was to turn that system into a nice little dvr for my mom. But since then, I've decided to build one for her into a tower instead. That way I can have plenty of room for upgrades.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Here's the website for DR MO...Don't look for anything really nice, though. Most of that gets snagged by other government organizations before it gets sold to the public.

Dave

Odd.....I got a "The site's security certificate is not trusted!" message when I went to search the site....