Votes: 0 0.0%

• 4+

• I AM a tattoo

• Total voters

Scanty

I'm just wondering if anyone has tattoos, where they are, and what they're of. If you could answer the poll and give some saucy details you'll get a free party bag.

NB
Party bags include: 2 small melons, a brown mouse and a mouldy banana.[/siz]

Not yet. Will get one when I enter the Marine Corps, and if I decide to get one with my friend.

I've got one of a Sword in flames on my left shoulder. My wife has a flower on her Ass. Hows that for saucy details. I posted a pic of mine once before on here. I guess I could go dig it up.

Attachment(s):

tattoo.jpg, 11.04kb

194_1034801654.jpg

Mhh, I will probably get it in a discreet place... Below my shoulder on my back probably. I don't think I want it too open... :)

A normal short sleeved t-shirt covers mine. That was part of the requirements.

i haven't got one. can i tell you about how much i don't have one and get a party bag anyway? :)

I want to get one on my VERY lower back so that even a bathing suit will cover it (can't let mom find out I have it). So, I will only show it to those I want to see. I am waiting a few months though. Since my weight is decreasing (YAY!) I don't want to get it now and then have it all shrunk funny looking and stuff in a few months.

ris: To confirm that we will need nekkid pictures of you taken from all angles! :D

Unc: PICS! PICS! PICS!

Okay, you get a party bag ris. Your mouse is called Adrian - treat him well.

I don't have any btw - although I nearly did once. I had it picked out and everything. It was of a white dove in flight. Tiny tattoo (I'd only ever have a small one).

i can promise no nekkid pics as i have no digital camera with which to photygrpah my non-tatoo'd bod. all donations to the ris-digicam-fund at... :D

rt thigh.

I find it about impossible to take a piccy of my own back. Roadrunner will not be forthcoming unless someone lifts it off of JJRs.

Attachment(s):

mergatroid.jpg, 37.00kb

11_1034803062.jpg

I want another one.. I have a rose, but that's been SO done. I was thinking of something on my lower back like a fairy crouching in a vine..??

Back