Durex Performa

Jon

no idea, but these have got benzocaine in the tip, an anaesthetic to numb the tip of the penis to (and I quote) "prolong the male erection thus delaying climax".

:D

a13antichrist

That's stupid, you're simply cutting off any feeling in your dick. Why would you bother having sex if you can't feel anything? If you're concerned about not giving your girl enough pleasure, then you need to sit down together and figure things out with one another. If you're going to anaesthetise your dick you might as well just fuck her with a strap-on.

P.S: if anyone wants some of these I've got 3/4 of a box in my drawer that I'm never going to use...

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
a13antichrist said:
That's stupid, you're simply cutting off any feeling in your dick. Why would you bother having sex if you can't feel anything? If you're concerned about not giving your girl enough pleasure, then you need to sit down together and figure things out with one another. If you're going to anaesthetise your dick you might as well just fuck her with a strap-on.

YES!!

I agree with that :beardbng:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I'd have to agree with that too, if you need to prolong it, there are several other ways other than just numbing the head of your dick. I don't think I'd be too comfortable with that, what if it turns out that prolonged use is permanant?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
damn you people and your thoughtfulness

I was all ignorant and "YES! LONGER SEX!" and you all put all these ideas of weirdness and stuff in my head!

Ok, for real, you all have good points and I am ashamed I didn't think of them.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Nixy said:
damn you people and your thoughtfulness

I was all ignorant and "YES! LONGER SEX!" and you all put all these ideas of weirdness and stuff in my head!

Ok, for real, you all have good points and I am ashamed I didn't think of them.
Or you could just go for the ribbed versions :brow:...those dont anaesthetise and feel much better for you AND her. Or you could hust go bareback :hump:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
ok, i want suggestion as to which brand/model gives the better sensation for you, you know nearer to the sensation of not using a condom.

Raven

Annoying SOB
none really, the all almost totally remove the feeling but the ones I mentioned above seem to be the best

greenfreak

steweygrrrr said:
Or you could just go for the ribbed versions :brow:...those dont anaesthetise and feel much better for you AND her. Or you could hust go bareback :hump:

I've always thought that "ribbed for her pleasure" was b.s., I've never felt a difference with them. Ladies?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I turned one inside out once, there wasn't much difference there either.

But then I've been barebacking for about 15 years now. It'd be real hard to go back to using rubbers after that long.

Inkara1

I don't need to numb my dick when I'm using a rubber. I just don't cum at all when I use one.