factory order are UP, UP, UP!!!

2minkey

bootlicker
so now you're simply making fun of the poster huh?

that is not in line with the new, brave RW at OTC.

censor yourself!

2minkey

bootlicker
you callin' me dingbat?

PH2007101500717.jpg

ResearchMonkey

Yes, this anti-freedom stance of yours is kinda messed up. Quit relying on the state to force people to do what you want them to.
Thats funneh, I'm fine with it, the people have spoken.

Its you who demanding here. Typical liberal twist, you lie.

1256656783246.jpg

spike

You approve of the state limiting peoples personal freedoms. This nanny state thing of yours is un-American.

no_u.jpg

spike

Was someone trying to do something to the rites?

So are you saying, as someone else suggested, civil unions for everyone and leave the rites to churches?

spike

Actually in some states the people have spoken that marriage is not just man+woman.

I understand that you advocate sate restrictions on personal freedom though and you would like to discriminate who is allowed to use that word.

ResearchMonkey

No, you really don't understand much at all.

I understand you are currently manic with killing of our soldiers, but I'm not in the mood to play your silly games. Have fun enjoying the murders, post away boy.

/spike

spike

No, you really don't understand much at all.

I do understand because you've typed your view. You advocate the State limiting the personal freedom of some couples so that they are not allowed to use a certain word. Nanny state thing.

I understand you are currently manic with killing of our soldiers, but I'm not in the mood to play your silly games. Have fun enjoying the murders

That was definitely a weak attempt at returning to your old trolling/cop out ways.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
OK spike, since you're being obtuse....

of those five states where homosexual marriage is allowed, how many of those laws were voted on at the ballot, by the people?

I'll bet ZERO.

0-31 at the ballot box.

spike

So the people voting for representatives that approve bills doesn't count?

I'm not sure why you advocate the State limiting personal freedom. It took awhile for women and blacks and other groups to get equal rights. Eventually same sex couples will get them and we'll all look back in shame at out countries bigoted past again.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
When the representatives of the people override their constituents wishes, it doesn't count.

0-31