features

I've got great legs...biking will do that to you, great definition, clean lines, calves etc...

I've been told that I've got a nice butt...I havn't looked, but I'll take their word for it.

Ahem...*Hint* - I have size 13 shoes and XXL Gloves, my wife's pleased...ahem.:eek:

Squiggy said:
Are you looking for features or traits, gf?

I was looking for whatever interpretation you had of what I asked for. :)

I originally thought that features was more like something physical but thought it would be interesting to see what everyone posted. And you still didn't answer the question. :)

fury said:
You sure that's not from relief more than from watching your ass?

:rofl:

Gato said:
Others think my best feature is my bald head, right, GF?

...of what I've seen so far. :) I'll get back to you when I've seen the rest of you. Where is that email, by the way??

I guess I'll have to say my hair. I liked it better when it was a lighter red than it is now but it's really strong and thick and in good condition. It's definately the first thing most people notice about me.

Rusty seems to really really really like my breasts. :D He loves it when I wear low cut shirts which are tight in the chest area on purpose. He doesn't like it so much when he's not the only one looking though. He also says that I have nice "lines" in my stomach area. When I was going to the gym a lot, I had great definition in my abdominals. I should start doin crunches every day again. :)

The one thing I can honestly say I've never wanted to change is my nose.

My past patients would probably have said my hands... I've always had warm hands. ;)

Most blokes probably wouldn't get past my tits - I take cup size G.

... especially since they started heading for the floor about 5 years back... I've given up fighting gravity!

me: my hands have a lot of character, and my abs are looking great these days

others: apparently i have a good nose and a great complexion, you could have fooled me. women also tell me i'm a sexy beast but none of them ever take advantage of it. :mope:

Are British cup sizes the same as American cup sizes? As in, would someone who wears a D in an American bra also wear a D in a British bra?

Unfortunately, yes they are the same...

Cup sizes available here: aa, a, b, c, d, dd, e, f, g, h.

...sometimes manufacturers also have an ee size. I was a dd before I had Katie.

Dunno, never asked anyone, it makes you sound vain and egotistical. :D

Apart from being the most handsome guy on the planet. :D

I would say my eyes and the way I use them.

Most women seem to mentiont that. Some of them happened to like my hands too.

Back