Gas Prices - how much are YOU paying?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I saw gas for 90.9 yesterday and made a mental note to gas up on my way home (I was on my way to yoga and running late) and then I forgot :mope:

GrandCaravanSE

I hope by payday it will go down another $.10 that would be great. either way i am going to fill the old girl up. stil $2.49 a gal, in IL.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I paid 86.9 this morning!! The safeway gas station was 93.9 but they have this promotion where if you have spent $35 at the grocery store and used your safeway card (just a club card to get discounts, not a credit card) in the last however long you get 7cents/litre off when you swipe your safeway card at the pump. FILLED my car for $38 (gas light was on). YAY!

Inkara1

We've gone away from MTBE and to ethanol here and it's been that way for a while. Gas is down to $2.69 here now.

BeardofPants

Yeah... there's only a handful of females I'd add to the list of wishin' to see them with their toes in their ears (Angelina Jolie springs to mind).

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
BAD GIRL!!!

That's not good for the fuel filter, or the fuel pump.

I realize that, it's actually the first time it's happened in quite sometime. I've been filling up when I reach about half. For awhile I was always letting it run down...I've been given the lecture and am changing my ways.