Ginger or Mary-Ann ?

madrin

Yeah..those too. Moreso, perhaps. My cousin and his wife are trekkies, and they got married at one of those conventions, and there were people at the ceremony they didnt even know, just because they had trek costumes on....

and the officiater said all this crap about being authorized by the federation and such. And all the regular family who were just there thinking this would be more or less a conventional ceremony were all creeped out...

AND....at the bachelor party the night before we had 9 ounces of mushrooms and I was still going full into the next day...

....and then I met this girl there who insisted that I call her Deeana someshitoranother , I can't remember...but her real name was Susan

wtf?

...anyway, that was 13 years ago and I haven't seen my cousin since...

MADrin

chcr

Too cute for words
I used to go to science fiction conventions in the old days (early seventies). All that would show up were the writers and the hardcore fans. Met Larry Niven, ate lunch with Isaac Asimov. Then, in the late seventies, all these damned foo-foo people started showing up, dressing up in weird costumes. I used to want to say "Your an earthing, shithead. Deal with it." I stopped going.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I'd like to go to a ST convention to look for certain toys. The above reasons are why I don't. Those people are whacked:lol2:

MrBishop

Will joinup...MrPawn :)

Mary-Ann all the way...that little innoicent 'girl-next-door' thing never fooled me...she was boffing the Professer...that's why he "couldn't" fix the ship...HA. Who'd want to fix the f@#$n ship...two hot chicks, on a big island. :)
:headbang:

MrBishop

Wheat-Field of dreams

will ya look at that rack!

maryannging.jpg

MrBishop

Ginger's still around? WOW...

FILM
Growing Down in Brooklyn (2000)
Little Pieces (2000)
Welcome to Woop Woop (1997) with Rod Taylor
West From North Go South (1993) with Phyllis Diller and Larry Linville
Johnny Suede (1991) with Brad Pitt
Dixie Lanes (1988) with Karen Black, Nina Foch, and Ruth Buzzi
Miloha (1987)
Evils of the Night (1985) with Aldo Ray and Julie Newmar
O.C. and Stiggs (1985) with Martin Mull and Dennis Hopper
Hellriders (1984) with Adam West
Dog Day (1984) with Lee Marvin
Advice to the Lovelorn (1981) with Cloris Leachman
The Day the Women Got Even (1980) with Jo Ann Pflug and Barbara Rhoades
Friendships, Secrets and Lies (1979) with Shelley Fabares, Sondra Locke, Paula Prentiss, and Stella Stevens
Mean Dog Blues (1978)
SST: Death Flight (1977) with Bert Convy, Peter Graves, Doug McClure, George Maharis, and Martin Milner; once featured on Mystery Science Theater 3000
Nightmare in Badham County (1976) with Chuck Connors, Robert Reed, Ralph Bellamy, and Lana Wood
Look What's Happened to Rosemary's Baby (1976) with Patty Duke, Ray Milland, and George Maharis
Death Scream (1975) with Eric Braeden and Raul Julia
The Stepford Wives (1975) with Katharine Ross and Paula Prentiss
Call to Danger (1973) with Peter Graves and Clu Gulager
Film Portrait (1972)
But I Don't Want to Get Married! (1970) with Shirley Jones, Nanette Fabray, and June Lockhart
The Happy Ending (1969) with Jean Simmons, Nanette Fabray, Lloyd Bridges, Shirley Jones, Bobby Darin, and John Forsythe
How to Commit Marriage (1969) with Bob Hope and Jackie Gleason
The Good Guys and the Bad Guys (1969) with Robert Mitchum and Marie Windsor
The Wrecking Crew (1969) with Dean Martin, Elke Sommer, and Sharon Tate
Il Fischio al naso (1967) with Ugo Tognazzi
Fanfare for a Death Scene (1964) with Ed Asner and Richard Egan
For Those Who Think Young (1964) with Pamela Tiffin, James Darren, Nancy Sinatra, Bob Denver, and Ellen Burstyn
Siege of Syracuse (1962) with Rossano Brazzi and Sylva Koscina
Armored Command (1961) with Howard Keel, Earl Holliman, and Burt Reynolds
The Warrior Empress (1960) with Elke Sommer
Viva l'Italia! (1960)
Day of the Outlaw (1959) with Robert Ryan and Lance Fuller
The Trap (1959) with Richard Widmark, Lee J. Cobb, and Earl Holliman
The Hangman (1959) with Robert Taylor and Fess Parker
God's Little Acre (1958) with Robert Ryan, Fay Spain, and Lance Fuller
TELEVISION SERIES
L.A. Heat, 1996-1999 syndicated TV Series
All My Children, 1970-present ABC TV Series. Louise portrayed Tish Pridmore during the 1994 season
Rituals, 1984-1985 TV Series. Louise portrayed Taylor Von Platen
Dallas, 1978-1991 CBS TV Series. Louise portrayed Julie Grey during the 1978-1979 season
Gilligan's Island, 1964-1967 CBS TV Series. Louise portrayed Ginger Grant
Jan Murray Time, 1955 TV Series. Louise served as a singer

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
ugh-oh-BUSTED

This website is devoted to Alan Hale, not to your childish filthy trash in your messages.

The following members posts have been deleted, and have had their posting priviledges removed --

The Headhunter
rchc
madpaster
Gonziligan
P.T.

I do not have time to police the forum to keep trashy kids posts out. Effective immediately, all posts will have to be
approved by me.

The 5 registered users above will not be allowed to post on this site again.

This is a family website, and I intend to keep it that way.

:rofl2:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I think the worst I said was something about a three way with Mary Ann and Ginger. What's wrong with that? :shrug:

And Stalker boy Keith is still able to post, what a world.

madrin

The 5 registered users above will not be allowed to post on this site again.

..so, that leaves, what.....2 other registered users who ARE allowed to post? The Skipper and his imaginary friend Eustace from, amazingly, the same IP?

MADrin

alex

:(

I was hoping Mary Ann would send me an email and wanna hook up or something.