Girl or Gay - the Y2K Dilema

Well...the truth is this:

All of them are Guys :eek: ...to be more specific, they're Thai Male Prostitues

Don't ask me where I got the photos...these guys are scarily feminine
**Hums the tune to 'the Crying game'

:(

I think they're pretty hot too. I'm just glad I've not met one yet, at least I don't think I have. :erm:

they are called katoya (sp?) which translates directly to "ladyboy" in that area sex change opperations and such arent seen as taboo.. many men openly feel they are women born into men

go go sextv~

gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross :crap: gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross :crap: gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross gross :crap:

gross

:eek5:

Exactly the reason for this:

This thread --------------10 foot pole--------------Me. (Notice the pole is not touching the thread. :bolt: )

Just ask them "can I see your dick", and if they slap you round the face, then you know they are female :D

Of course, it would be easier if you could actually ask them :(

MrBishop said:
All of them are Guys ...to be more specific, they're Thai Male Prostitues

:eek: *pimp* *puke*

Back