Guess the Movie

Whoreable got it not! In fact, you are just about as wrong as you can possibly be. I think you should have to pay a substantial price for being so wrong!!
Actually...one could if one wished and, if one was so bold, draw a corrlation between these two films.

*sees Shadow waking up screaming, drenched by the sweat of his guilt ... and not from dreams of Maggie either*

My boyfriend got it in a second. Can he play??

Citizen Kane.

The fact that it's one of my boyfriend's favorite movies and named his website citizencage, I would hope that he would know it right off the bat. :D

Give me a minute, I'll come up with another quote...

Do you mind? I can give up my quote if you want. I could have said that I figured it out but I didn't want to lie about it.

...and I did see Citizen Kane, a few times. I just didn't remember that line. Do you know what 'Rosebud' is supposed to be in real life?

HeXp£Øi± said:
How come that lady on the front of his website only has one leg. lol

:laugh: He wanted to be politically correct. ;)

Btw, I'm the one that came up with the name of his website. Didn't know if you got the reference, but my boyfriend's last name is Cage. :)

aw hell, the quote was up for over 24 hours anyway and Hex is among the missing. I'm posting a new one damnit.

person1: This guy's methodical, exacting, and worst of all, patient.
person2: He's a nut-bag! Just because the fucker's got a library card doesn't make him Yoda!

If you guys don't want Rusty to play then I won't involve him from now on. Just say the word. :)

This is cause I am pretty sure I'm right...

“I’m sorry, I can only stay a minute. Can I buy you some lunch? Oh, you got your lunch. Well, how about some milk? Got your milk too. Can I just massage your thighs while you eat?”

Back