Guess the Movie

greenfreak said:
Gato's been up too many times... either he's googling or he really needs to get out more. :p

3 months in Saudi Arabia with only videos and a gym will give you the knowledge of many, many, many movies. I also lost 25 pounds...;)

Since I'm up so much, I'll let someone else have a shot. Preferably someone who comes in in the afternoons EST in the US.

Gato_Solo said:
Since I'm up so much, I'll let someone else have a shot. Preferably someone who comes in in the afternoons EST in the US.

Hmmm... sounds like a race between the Hawaiian chicks to me. :)

Our Hawaiian ladies seem to have bailed on us today. :(

But here's a quote from me! :p

There are two kinds of spurs, my friend. Those that come in through the door, and those that come in through the window.

Dang ya Ards! I probably would have been able to get that one. But no, you had to ask me about the title before you posted it.

Ardsgaine said:
Our Hawaiian ladies seem to have bailed on us today. :(

But here's a quote from me! :p

There are two kinds of spurs, my friend. Those that come in through the door, and those that come in through the window.

The good, the bad and the ugly?

Failing that it must be another clint eastward film.

Aunty Em said:
Can't someone else confirm it?

Bing! Bing! Bing! Bing!

We have a weiner!

(Sorry, I wasn't here where I'm SUPPOSED to be on a Saturday afternoon, I was doing some plumbing.) :p ;)

I admire its purity, its sense of survival; unclouded by conscience, remorse, or delusions of morality

OK - see if you can get this one, but I think it might be too easy.

It's from a Bond movie, right? One of those Bond villains looking at his favorite pet and explaining to Bond why he so admires it? But is it a shark or a scorpion, that's the question... ?(

It's funny. Jan guessed Alien first, but I talked her out of it, so she said it might be Jaws. After I posted her guess we looked on IMDB, and found the quote under Alien. That *smack* you might've heard was her hitting me in the back of the head. :p

Back