Guess the Movie

HeXp£Øi± said:
What? You're quoting better off dead? (oh jee... not trying to score browni points with greenfreak are we? (if only i'd thought of that)). Everyone knows that greenfreak has that entire movie memorized. Wait a sec...maybe we all do.

Well, I do. It's one of my favorites. :) I don't know how many times I've seen it, but I still bust a gut when his mom says, "I call it 'chicken mon dieu'." :lol:

unclehobart said:
Perhaps we should come up with a thread devoted to absolute dead giveaway movie lines.

You mean just quote movies to each other? Sounds like a Saturday night hanging out with my old college roommates...

"It's just a flesh wound!"

"What hump?"

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

"Well, I got better..."

"I'm glad you changed your name, you son-of-a-bitch."

"It's-a wafer thin..."

Etc... add nausea... :p

Oh cheer up, I'm in a bit of a smart ass mood, perhaps I should leave for a bit.

Ardsgaine said:
unclehobart said:
Perhaps we should come up with a thread devoted to absolute dead giveaway movie lines.

You mean just quote movies to each other? Sounds like a Saturday night hanging out with my old college roommates...

"It's just a flesh wound!"

"What hump?"

"Badges? We don't need no stinkin' badges!"

"Well, I got better..."

"I'm glad you changed your name, you son-of-a-bitch."

"It's-a wafer thin..."

Etc... add nausea... :p
I dont think many people have seen Wizards. That line would probably be considered normal strength.

unclehobart said:
I dont think many people have seen Wizards. That line would probably be considered normal strength.

Maybe I should've have saved it to use here. I keep forgetting what a bunch of youngsters these guys are.

Back