Guess the Movie

Why not, cos it's only gonna take people, hmm, seven guesses with the help of a clue to get it right?

:finger:

I rule.

You may now take over the baton, Gato... :D

Figure this one out. :D

Oh! Where you going? ...Oh, you men are all alike! Seven or eight quick ones and then you're out with the boys to boast and brag! YOU BETTER KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT! Oh... I think I love him!

What? You're quoting better off dead? (oh jee... not trying to score browni points with greenfreak are we? (if only i'd thought of that)). Everyone knows that greenfreak has that entire movie memorized. Wait a sec...maybe we all do.

HeXp£Øi± said:
What? You're quoting better off dead? (oh jee... not trying to score browni points with greenfreak are we? (if only i'd thought of that)). Everyone knows that greenfreak has that entire movie memorized. Wait a sec...maybe we all do.

:laugh:

I guess that means I was right? I can picture it, someone sitting in a garbage truck and two guys up on a ladder or pole working and them saying that... But I didn't know if that was right or not. :confuse3:

Hex, you don't need brownie points, you know I adore you. :D The only movie I really ever memorized was Forrest Gump. But Better Off Dead is one of those movies that has so many good lines... Like Airplane.

If someone will confirm I'm right, I'll post another one... :)

Back