Gun Control

paul_valaru said:
I guess it doesn't work...

except Canada's Murder Capital (edmonton) is SAFER than the US's 3rd safest city (Colorado springs)

Bite me Heston.

US Population 300,000,000

Canada population 125 (unless the Prof family is in Georgia)

immigrating, never.

Nice place to visit, but I wouldn't want to live there.

vapid insults? it was said tongue in cheek, the murder rates talked about said nothing about how many where killed by fire-arms.

Am I kerry? hell no. That would mean I was american, but I am proudly Canadian.

Gonz said:
US Population 300,000,000

Canada population 125 (unless the Prof family is in Georgia)

Colorado springs populations 2005 (est.) 350,000

Edmonton Alberta population 1,000,000

unclehobart said:
I thought those bans expired.

Well, wasn't the Assault Weapon Ban from '94 to '04?

I assume that they would have updated their website sometime in the past two years...

yes the ban expired in sept 2004. now you can put a big newly-manufactured mega magazine on yer peeshooter. but, except in a few states, the ban didn't do much anyway. not when you could buy "pre-ban" 30 round magazines for $18.

but i wouldn't know anymore since i got rid of my peashooters due to my lousy canadian girlfriend, who has an irrational fear of firearms. lousy canadians.

Sorry, if you're far enough away to need a scope, it kind of defeats the whole purpose of being a handgun, doesn't it? Note, however, that if I were rich I would certainly own one. :lol:

2minkey said:
yes the ban expired in sept 2004. now you can put a big newly-manufactured mega magazine on yer peeshooter. but, except in a few states, the ban didn't do much anyway. not when you could buy "pre-ban" 30 round magazines for $18.

but i wouldn't know anymore since i got rid of my peashooters due to my lousy canadian girlfriend, who has an irrational fear of firearms. lousy canadians.

Oregon is one such state...

As far as the girlfreind goes I would have told her it's me and my guns or the door and don't let it slam you in the ass..I have a dislike for anyone that has an irrational anything...

Back