Have a great Hallowe'en weekend

MrBishop

..and don't forget to 'Fall back' the clocks. DST starts at 2am Sunday.

See ya on the Monday!

Did the US pass the new daylght savings Nov/March rules?

[edit]yes, but not yet
New Federal Law—Springing Forward in March, Back in November
But just months after Indiana got in step with the rest of the country, the federal government announced a major change in Daylight Saving Time. In Aug. 2005, Congress passed an energy bill that included extending Daylight Saving Time by about a month. Beginning in 2007, DST will start the second Sunday of March and end on the first Sunday of November.

Looks like my fine province of Quebec will follow suit, but not necessarily the rest of Canada :alienhuh:

I still say...split the difference and leave it alone! Fall back 1/2hour and don't budge it after that!

Noooo, I like daylights savings too much, leave my precioussss alone *gollum* *gollum* :grumpy:

*BoP likes running around like a lunatic at 9pm, and it's still LIGHT dammit! :headbang:

Every flippin year.
I knew it last night too. But today I got up with the alarm, for Sunday School as usual, AN HOUR TOO EARLY!! :banghead:
Every flippin year!

I did the pumpkin yesterday, that was fun. We've been making up costumes. The big one is being the Scream guy, cause he's lame. And the middle one has a mask of an old chinese guy so he's being an old decrepit ninja. See, now that's a bit more creative. And the little guy is being a punk for the school thing (big old black belt, torn black jeans, torn black shirt with safety pins all over, wig is a bald head with a green mohawk), and a wizard for the night out. Easy sleazy cheap, and done.

And I'll be grabbing a bulk box of hot chocolate packets to give out again. The kids truly get so excited when they get em, cause it's 'different', and the leftovers are useful too.

Now the TV shows are all screwed up. At least when IN joins in next spring it'll only the clocks.

BeardofPants said:
*BoP likes running around like a lunatic at 9pm, and it's still LIGHT dammit! :headbang:

As opposed to all the other times you run around like a lunatic? :lol:

pfft,

Started out dressed up as a pirate Alien, ended up waking up in a car in the parking lot of a bar in a city 1.5 hours from my house.

Am I ever paying for it this morning!

This was the pre party, party.

IMG_0741.jpg

IMG_0743.jpg

IMG_0749.jpg

Yarrrrr matey!

K62 said:
pfft,

Started out dressed up as a pirate Alien, ended up waking up in a car in the parking lot of a bar in a city 1.5 hours from my house.

Am I ever paying for it this morning!

This was the pre party, party.

Betcha that makes the Anal probing even more painful,what with the hooked hand and all. :evileek2:

*so far my only pre-Halloween activity has been quality checking the candy we purchased for dispersal (not that we ever get any kids anyway)

Here are some pics...

Me getting ready before hand...I didn't have any of the gold rope on my costume yet (that is what gave it shape) and my friend has her arm up my skirt pinning it shut...then there's me and some of the boys and finally a group picture where a friend one mine looks to be getting felt up by three of my other friends :D

Oh, and K62 is HOT!!

*runs and hides in the corner giggling all the way*

LOL Nix, It looks like you had a good time too! Haha, that bloody doc made me laugh.

I wish I could have taken more pictures, but I didn't want to bring the camera out with me. Too expensive to lose or get stolen.

Wahoo! Why thank you Nix! I have never been called a hot drunken Canadian Pirate Alien boy before!! :aheadbng: :brush: :brush: :brush:

K62 said:
Haha, that bloody doc made me laugh.

He was a blind doctor :D

He had the dark glasses and for part of the night was walking around with them on and his hands outstretched :D

Back