hey! grammar nazis!

tonks said:
*shrugs* can't help it...love it.....i lost my virginity because good old joe spoke german to me in just the right way.......am i alone here? anyone?

I haven't lost my virginity, I know just where I left it. :lol:

paul_valaru said:
hey ladies:

Je sais que vous ne pouvez pas comprendre un mot que je dis, mais pourtant vous trouvez cette langue idiote exciter, essai vivant avec lui vingt quatre heures par jour, il sucez l'âne Dick
translation please?

Je sais que vous ne pouvez pas comprendre un mot que je dis, mais pourtant vous trouvez cette langue idiote exciter, essai vivant avec lui vingt quatre heures par jour, il sucez l'âne Dick

quick translation

even though you don't understand a word I'm saying you find this language exciting, but try living with it 24 hours a day, it sucks donkey dick

paul_valaru said:

quick translation

even though you don't understand a word I'm saying you find this language exciting, but try living with it 24 hours a day, it sucks donkey dick
sounds better in french :winkkiss:

MrBishop said:
Pas trop pire pour un individu qui à presque manquér son sec4 à cause d'un 60 en anglais :)

Dude, you SURE that french is your first language? :D Good thing this test was in English, huh.. :p

Pas trop mauvais pour quelqu'un qui a presque manqué [en fait mieux serait raté] son sec4 à cause d'un 60 en anglais

And Paul, you only think it sucks donkey dick because you're useless at it and couldn't score with a sheep.

a13...quebec french is discernably different from france french...

and yes, it does suck donkey dick :p

Same goes for you as for Paul. :p

Québecois is different as far as speech is concerned. Orthographically, it's still the same language.

:p

it's not really...there are different words, different useages, different spellings...it's really evolved into something quite different over the years...probably with laxness, and english osmosis :shrug:

Learned that in french class :lloyd:

Teehee, tonksy, yer a sucker for a man with an accent eh? Come play in my world - I could try exciting you in 7 languages ;)

LOL - I was merely being a nekkid braggart and telling you that I could whisper sweet nothings in yer ear in 7 different languages :D

AlphaTroll said:
LOL - I was merely being a nekkid braggart and telling you that I could whisper sweet nothings in yer ear in 7 different languages :D
i know :swing:

BTW, ever hear from OZ?

a13antichrist said:
Dude, you SURE that french is your first language? :D Good thing this test was in English, huh.. :p

Pas trop mauvais pour quelqu'un qui a presque manqué [en fait mieux serait raté] son sec4 à cause d'un 60 en anglais

And Paul, you only think it sucks donkey dick because you're useless at it and couldn't score with a sheep.

Mon grammaire en Français est presqu'aussi pire qu'an anglais...mais je fait plus de fautes orthographique quand je tappe vite. Le probleme est que j'ai pris la majorité de mes cours, commencant à l'école sécondaire, en anglais. Alors, commencant a l'age de 13 ans, mon grammaire en français à dégrader.

tonks said:
i know :swing:

BTW, ever hear from OZ?

Nope :(

I had his numbers somewhere, but the home number would obviously have changed & I can't remember where I put the mobile number.

Only Oz I chat to these days is my dear mate 'legs'....whom I am missing terribly since Saturday (hint hint nudge nudge if he sees this)

AlphaTroll said:
Nope :(

I had his numbers somewhere, but the home number would obviously have changed & I can't remember where I put the mobile number.

Only Oz I chat to these days is my dear mate 'legs'....whom I am missing terribly since Saturday (hint hint nudge nudge if he sees this)
if you ever do hear from him tell him i said hi and that i miss him, k? :swing:

Leslie said:
a13...quebec french is discernably different from france french...

and yes, it does suck donkey dick :p

yes quebec french can be hideous, not every speaks with that accent though, the "real" french is a beautiful language.

and when my back is to the wall, I can communicate pretty damn well in french, though my accent embarrasses me.

and I can read it, just not write it very well.

Back