Hi Everybody...

chatty kathy

Hi everybody-I'm Mare's sis-she told me about this forum, so hopefully get to talk with you all soon-When I can get avitar , I might need help please :winkkiss: .
HEY ALL be Nice she a great sis and person you'll LUB Her, lol :swing:

pc_builder

Keymaster? Yes... well no, I'm a friend of his. He told me to wait here.
---

Welkoms. eM bad spellr. personalaty disordr. hehe.
---

j/k
Have fin.

Kawaii

Allright, please check you guns and sanity at the door. Standard procedure, miss.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Hi Kath. Welcome to OTC. I think you'll like it here. We're a fun bunch anything goes. (well...almost anything) So don't be shy. ;)

Squiggy

ThunderDick
Well...Someone doesn't like me growing my giant sperm in the bathtub in the ladies room...:sperm:...They keep pulling the plug and letting them escape...:cuss: Those guys just seem to LOVE swimming through the pipes....

Rose

Always remember the bark is worse than the bite 'round here and she who barks loudest wins.

Or something. :retard:

Welcome!! :beerbang:

pc_builder

Kawaii said:
Allright, please check you guns and sanity at the door. Standard procedure, miss.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Never! You'll have to pry my guns from my cold, dead fingers.

:gun4: :gun3: :gun2: :gun6:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Heya Kathy, whatever they told you about is me is probably only half true. Unless they told you about the size of my appendages, then it is 1/4 true. Now, if they told you about my probation officer, that is a total lie, he is a parole officer, big difference.