Hi Everybody...

chatty kathy

Hi everybody-I'm Mare's sis-she told me about this forum, so hopefully get to talk with you all soon-When I can get avitar , I might need help please :winkkiss: .
HEY ALL be Nice she a great sis and person you'll LUB Her, lol :swing:

Keymaster? Yes... well no, I'm a friend of his. He told me to wait here.
---

Welkoms. eM bad spellr. personalaty disordr. hehe.
---

j/k
Have fin.

Allright, please check you guns and sanity at the door. Standard procedure, miss.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Hi Kath. Welcome to OTC. I think you'll like it here. We're a fun bunch anything goes. (well...almost anything) So don't be shy. ;)

Well...Someone doesn't like me growing my giant sperm in the bathtub in the ladies room...:sperm:...They keep pulling the plug and letting them escape...:cuss: Those guys just seem to LOVE swimming through the pipes....

Always remember the bark is worse than the bite 'round here and she who barks loudest wins.

Or something. :retard:

Welcome!! :beerbang:

Kawaii said:
Allright, please check you guns and sanity at the door. Standard procedure, miss.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Never! You'll have to pry my guns from my cold, dead fingers.

:gun4: :gun3: :gun2: :gun6:

Heya Kathy, whatever they told you about is me is probably only half true. Unless they told you about the size of my appendages, then it is 1/4 true. Now, if they told you about my probation officer, that is a total lie, he is a parole officer, big difference.

Back