Hispanic groups call for moratorium on work raids

The ignore it and it will go away attitude is rampart...That is due to in part of how disassoiated peoplw are, When the WTC was hit, people on the west coast would not have seen the distruction that happened.

The radical Islam is real and their sole goal in life is either convert you or kill you, there is no middle ground...

But you shouldn't make extra checks on arabs when they enter a country, that might hurt their feelings, poor poor arabs :(

The hard fact is that so long as Saddam remains in power, he threatens the well-being of his people, the peace of his region, the security of the world. The best way to end that threat once and for all is with a new Iraqi government -- a government ready to live in peace with its neighbors, a government that respects the rights of its people. Bringing change in Baghdad will take time and effort.

I wonder, when will we find someone with enough backbone to make this change? Oh, wait, we did.

sp*ke is the be all, end all of this board
although I've blocked him, his commanding point of view is
still all that matters.

When (if) I grow up I wanna be him!

Restore Saddam to power, don't kill him!

He knew how to rule those people!

Do you seriously not believe that radical Islam is a threat to our very existance as a country? I realize it's soothing to shy away from reality, but to pretend that something won't occur almost guarantees that it will. Have a look at some of the "BS:" http://conservatube.net/

Yes, Iraq was not a threat to the US or even it's neighbors. I'm going to pretend that you're going to continue to ignore all facts that confirm this and ignore that most Americans, US Troops, and Iraqis want us out. I'll pretend you'll also ignore that it's been shown that the bumbling handling of the situation has been shown to have increased terrorism and made us less safe and that instead of going after the real terrorists we're wasting resources in Iraq in a farce.

Since I'm pretending that won't occur does that mean it will?

But you shouldn't make extra checks on arabs when they enter a country, that might hurt their feelings, poor poor arabs :(

I don't know about your country but we have a Constitution here that some like to follow was my point. I don't see a problem with extra checks on everybody entering country.

wrong, they have found wmd there too, and continue to uncover more
information on the subject.

It seems the left wants to dismiss that fact though, because "tons" of the
stuff wasn't found.

one artical....
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,200499,00.html

From your article "a senior Defense Department official pointed out that the chemical weapons were not in useable conditions.

"This does not reflect a capacity that was built up after 1991," the official said, adding the munitions "are not the WMDs this country and the rest of the world believed Iraq had, and not the WMDs for which this country went to war."

See, no threat. I guess the right is grabbing at straws.

"This message is hidden because spike is on your ignore list."
Give him a great big kiss

MuuuWahhh!!!

Give him a great big kiss

MuuuWahhh!!!

*party*

I'd love to be on Winky's ignore list. He keeps PM'ing me about the stuff I posted in this thread so he should try a little harder.

DID YOU KNOW....

that the BAD karma you splattered on me
don't even show unless I remove you from the list???

Dood you rock
keep up the good works!!!
yer the ONLY one here, that MOST everyone HATES

every bored gots to have one of you!

with out you this place would be entirely moribund

here lemme squirt some like karma on ya
and check it out fer yerself, Homie
--------------------------
in case yer meds wore off or yer compre-hen-shion it totally wacked
yer crap keeps getting "quoted" in this thread
seems theres simply NO escape from you!

Heh, so you're replying directly to what I said and still claiming I'm on ignore? :laugh:

You gave me bad karma first saying you "didn't know I liked Nazis" when I made a comment that Nazi-type ethnic cleansing wasn't cool. You want to talk about "compre-hen-shion"? Really?

Of course I had to give some bad karma back for that lack of "compre-hen-shion" :laugh:

Yeah, speaking of karma. I get WAY more good then bad so it kinda makes your "everyone Hates" comment pretty silly.

So please go ahead and actually put me on ignore cause exposing you is too easy to be interesting.

From your article "a senior Defense Department official pointed out that the chemical weapons were not in useable conditions.

"This does not reflect a capacity that was built up after 1991," the official said, adding the munitions "are not the WMDs this country and the rest of the world believed Iraq had, and not the WMDs for which this country went to war."

See, no threat. I guess the right is grabbing at straws.

your statement was still wrong... WMD were found.
I said nothing of the condition, and that's beside the point.

I guess you also dismiss where the seals on some of the bunkers were
broken, trucks were seen leaving the scene, and stuff was missing too huh?

spike said:
Yes, Iraq was not a threat to the US or even it's neighbors.

Actually, I think I was asking about RADICAL ISLAM as a whole being a threat to the US, not just Iraq. Any opinions on the possibility of that threat, and also, WHY we haven't been attacked since 9-11-01? ;)

Actually, I think I was asking about RADICAL ISLAM as a whole being a threat to the US, not just Iraq. Any opinions on the possibility of that threat, and also, WHY we haven't been attacked since 9-11-01? ;)

First WTC attack (aimed at bringing down the towers) February, 1993.
Second WTC attack (brought them down this time) September, 2001.
8+ years. Pretty patient from my point of view. More patient than I think most people would give these madmen credit for, anyway.

I wonder what the target is now.

I think perhaps you are drawing a conclusion unsupported by the facts at hand.

Back