Hm everyone is posting their picture... Should I

Jeslek

Banned
I've never posted a pic of myself online before (I'm a very private person).... Should I upload one here? Just for those that are curious enough to see?

I definitely don't want it in the gallery.

Yeah, that would be nice!

I never really uploaded a lot of pics before I came here. I even asked fury to remove my pic from the XiBase because I was too paranoid :D
But things around here are nice, and nobody is taking advantage of the pictures posted here...:)

We also want a phone number, street addy, directions, PIN #s on everything in yer bilfold...and any incriminating polaroids youi have tucked away.

19, 18 in that pic. I have a friend that looks even younger, and he is 22. Both of us get asked for ID all the time. :(

Shadowfax said:
Yeah, that would be nice!

I never really uploaded a lot of pics before I came here. I even asked fury to remove my pic from the XiBase because I was too paranoid :D
But things around here are nice, and nobody is taking advantage of the pictures posted here...:)

I guess you haven't checked www.shadowfuxgoats.com recently then. ;)

jeezzzus H christ, I've been arguing with a baby all this time...no wonder he doesn't take criticism well :rolleyes:

j/k[/siz]

Back