Hmm Do girls check out girls...????

I have come to a conclusion: two women can not be true friends. They are always competing (??) against each other.

I think that women not only evaluate, they also try to diminish a girl that is better looking.

greenfreak said:
As Aunty has said, there is more to appreciate about a woman's body than a man. I've never seen a woman's breasts as beautiful but a woman's butt can be divine. I look at butts a lot, men and women. But women tend to show theirs off more.

I just admire the whole package :) ... and yes it is an evaluation as well, the way you dress says a lot about you.

Luis G said:
I have come to a conclusion: two women can not be true friends. They are always competing (??) against each other.

I think that women not only evaluate, they also try to diminish a girl that is better looking.

Another negative generalization from the expert on women. ;)

By best friend Bobbi and I have been friends for 12 years and I can honestly say we've never had any issues with competition. We haven't really had any issues, period. I've had female friends that weren't worth my time but the same could be said about some male friends I've had too.

Luis, to you, what constitutes a true friendship between guys that two women can't have?

Luis G said:

I think it depends... but then I was always the brainy one and hung out with that set at school so looks didn't really come into it and any competition was to see who got the best marks. It was the "dolly bird" set who were bitchy. Plus it's difficult to do that sort of evaluation when you're all wearing the same uniform, it made us all look like freaks! :lol:

greenfreak said:
Luis G said:

Another negative generalization from the expert on women. ;)

By best friend Bobbi and I have been friends for 12 years and I can honestly say we've never had any issues with competition. We haven't really had any issues, period. I've had female friends that weren't worth my time but the same could be said about some male friends I've had too.

Luis, to you, what constitutes a true friendship between guys that two women can't have?

Just talking from what i've seen, hell, even women here accept that fact, they just switch female friends like every year or 6 months (by the time they are enemies already). You'd need to live around here to prove me wrong ;)

At best, women can have one true female friend.

Let me think about the question you just made, i'll reply to it later in the day.

And to prove me wrong, you would need to be a woman. Until that day comes, I'll just be satisfied with the knowledge that when you're talking about women, you're talking out your ass. ;)

:lol:

ok, rewording of my previous statement, women around here are natural born enemies between them, unless they are related, at best they can have one true female friend (could be different in the usa).

I don't need to be a woman to see what happens around here, seriously and not out of my ass. :p

Luis G said:
:lol:

ok, rewording of my previous statement, women around here are natural born enemies between them, unless they are related, at best they can have one true female friend (could be different in the usa).

I don't need to be a woman to see what happens around here, seriously and not out of my ass. :p

:moon2: ;)

greenfreak said:
One thing that comes to mind is the ability to hold grudges that they won't talk about, don't even letting the other one know why they are pissed. Sometimes they discard a person for life for a problem that could be easily solved. Men on the other hand tend to say really harsh things and sometimes enter in to fight, and in the other day be together drinking... Off course I don't intend to generalize, but that's what I see around here too...

Seriously, I tend to only check out other chicks to see what their wearing
"Hey! I want shoes like that!!" :D

LOL! my friend has a relative, who liked playboy... and insisted to his wife that he only read it for the articles...

so his wife cut out all the pictures!! XD:laugh4:

greenfreak said:

- Trust.
- Not badmouthing about the other.
- Being inconditional (unconditional?).
- If a man tells another that his girl is hot there's no problem, but if a girl tells the same about her friend's bf it means problems.
- Somehow girls can not forgive them, even when they say they do, they don't.

Also, what AlladinSane said.

And one last comment, around here, a girl's best friend is always a man.

Luis G said:
- Trust.
- If a man tells another that his girl is hot there's no problem, but if a girl tells the same about her friend's bf it means problems.

- I trust my friends... unless they've done something to break that trust.
- I don't badmouth my friends... unless they did it to me first and I'm feeling hurt, in which case I stick to the facts of what they did.
- there are no conditions on my friendship.
- I have no problem with being told my boyfriend/girlfriend is hot... so long as they realise he/she is off limits.
- if you've been double-crossed once it's likely to happen again... leopards rarely change their spots as they say. It's always best to be wary in that situation.

Most other women I know here are pretty much the same except I don't enjoy gossiping.

Luis G said:
greenfreak said:

- Trust.

Also, what AlladinSane said.

And one last comment, around here, a girl's best friend is always a man.

:laugh: Thanks, I needed that.

Can you show your girlfriend this thread and ask for her opinion? I'd be curious to know if she thought all this was true also. She being an expert and all. :D

We've spoken about this subject before, she agrees.

As i told you in a previous post, even girls admit it.

Back