Hmm Do girls check out girls...????

I went to a waterpark a few days ago, and after having my share of fun, I decided to take some observations.

Many of the females I saw eyed each other. Might not be checking them out, but a few they were reallky glued to.

some of the ones ive known did. the girl im going with to ozzfest and i talked on the phone about girls we both thought are hot :)

I've also noticed how women prefer guys that still check out other girls when in a relationship...for some odd reason not doing such is precieved odd by the woman.

Do girls check out girls?????? WELL, some do some dont, and if they do, they either hate them for looking better than them, or wish they were them, or ask, HEY, where did you get those I'd like a pair, just like em. ;P

Wacky Nacky said:
I can talk and yak all day about HTML and PHP and all this that and the other and they can follow along.
Hey, baby, can I follow you? :brow:

Wacky Nacky said:
I look at a girl, and from her face I figure out if she's a big flirt or not (I can just tell. I'm not sure how I know, I just know by the looks if she's just a stupid ass who flirts all the time or not).

Wow.. I'm a stupid ass!! :lol2:

I "look" at other girls all the time, thinking stuff like "Why can't I have boobs like that?",or "Did she not look in the mirror before she left the house?", "Smile, dammit! Stop walking around like the world's after you.", or "Put that cigarette out. It makes you look so disgusting", "God, that's an awesome outfit.".

Yes I think they do, i know i do. Either I wish i had a body like that or just seeing what she is wearing,you can tell moslty everything about her.

greenfreak said:
I'll be sure never to try to be friends with any women in Mexico then. Thanks. :D

My french neighbours are already convinced of that, I didn't warn them about how awful women are between each other here, they found out the hard way.

*lives in bitchland

Luis G said:
I have come to a conclusion: two women can not be true friends. They are always competing (??) against each other.

I think that women not only evaluate, they also try to diminish a girl that is better looking.

bullf*****gcrap!

It is true there are some (materialistic, immature, self-obsessed) girls do but real, down to earth girls don't. That I find is probably one of the most pervasive popular myths in popular culture - circulated especially in t.v and movies - about bitchiness and competitiveness and materialism which is entirely fickle and false but is nevertheless reproduced and imitated both in fantasy and real life. It probably is more common because we live in such a consumer-focused culture where competitiveness is vital especially when it comes to selling women, for instance, beauty and fashion products.

When it comes to female friendship there is a very real and unique 'sisterhood' element (which I believe has lasted eons simply because of all woman have been through and have in common and share - passed down from mother-daughter) that sort of friendship that surpasses that sort of shallowness. In fact - two people that happen to fall into that trap (which I believe isn't at all natural but learned behaviour) usually stick together (superficially) because that is what they are like whereas those (the majority of real women) that are into genuine, lasting friendship those sorts of things are far from important. Sure there is the comparison going but it is more out of a friendly rather than a competitive relationship. Those that are that shallow usually aren't really able to sustain a friendship like that and women (being the highly perceptive creatures that we are) soon see through that. True friendship between woman can't be described as anything but supportive - thats what girlfriends are for - support and that female sharing/bonding/understanding thing that guys are not incapable of but because of certain insecurities I guess, hardly ever get.

I don't compete against girls because I am happy with myself. More or less.It is natural to be insecure about your body and your attractiveness and also to be jealous of beautiful women, but it is mostly a comparative rather than a competitive thing - and a self-concious thing.

I also find it entirely natural to be attracted to a girl, perhaps not so much sexually in a lusty masculine type of sense... but emotionally - and also perhaps to certain aspects like nice legs or breasts. It doesn't mean I want to fuck her, it just means there is a certain admiration there for her body, and I don't think theres anything wrong with that.

I have no doubt that applies to many countries in the world, IT DOES NOT over here.

Read my previous post ;)

As a wise man once said: "All the girls walk by dressed up for each other..."

We are animals folks. Of course we check each other out. Especially the females. They have more reason to. So its built into the system. We cant help it.

Back