Horrible.

Error

Banned
I just went through the worst (and only seeing as he's the only guy I've ever loved) breakup that I'm still not over and..

last night I found out he has another girlfriend already.

QUESTION: How the hell is it that he can date and I can't imagine dating again... for the rest of my life... like my romance machine is BROKEN and his is running smoothly. HOW THE HELL?! sigh

This doesn't even need replies... I'm just so pissed off and upset that hes f*cking dating again and I can't bring myself to TALK to a guy. :crap:

< end rant>

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Seems to me like he wasn't as invested in the relationship as you were. I don't know how long you were together but it's always better to find out things like this as soon as possible :)

Best of luck. I've been where you are, a couple of times, and it's hard work but you'll make it through OK :)

Error

Banned
I figure I'll make it through ok if I can kill that freaking hoochie he's with... but that's wrong... according to the cops anyway... it feels right to me!

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Yeah, as time passes it should be easier. Just don't let time do the job, you need to give yourself a chance to get over it.

Luis G

Staff member
I figure I'll make it through ok if I can kill that freaking hoochie he's with... but that's wrong... according to the cops anyway... it feels right to me!

The hoochie has nothing to do with it, if there's one to blame that'd be him or you.

Error

Banned
He broke up with me a day or two before the 4th of July, so it's been two months... and I think I was just about over the breakup itself like I wasn't crying as much and I started to feel better.. a little... but I still knew there was no dating in my future... he's all there has been or will be for me...

then I find out he has this stupid girlfriend and I hate it so much I could die. or better yet like I said... kill HER. :(

Error

Banned
The hoochie has nothing to do with it, if there's one to blame that'd be him or you.

How's that? Well maybe HIM to blame for being able to date but... why me? I didn't do anything but dedicate three years of my life to the fucking asshole. He didn't cheat on me or anything... just... how can he date?! sigh.

Luis G

Staff member
How's that? Well maybe HIM to blame for being able to date but... why me? I didn't do anything but dedicate three years of my life to the fucking asshole. He didn't cheat on me or anything... just... how can he date?! sigh.

Well, since I don't know how was your relationship, I just said that if there was anyone to blame it was either you or him. The other girl has nothing to do with it (i.e. you shouldn't hate her, hate him instead).

Inkara1

Keep in mind that he might be using the other girl as a rebound, to get past you by seeing if there's someone out there that can make him forget about you.

You're too obsessed over that guy, anyway. Time for someone new. How close to New Jersey are you?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Keep in mind that he might be using the other girl as a rebound, to get past you by seeing if there's someone out there that can make him forget about you.

You're too obsessed over that guy, anyway. Time for someone new. How close to New Jersey are you?

Stop trying to pimp Altron out!

tonksy

I agree, the other girl is not your concern. Feel free to be angry at him but that won't help you to heal.
Simply put, the more you let him get to you the longer he will control your life.

Error

Banned
haha... I'm not too close to New Jersey sorry.. I'm in the NW part of Pennsylvania.

I think the worst part about this is that since we broke up two months ago, a lot has changed in my life and the people in it have changed... and the other night (when I found out about this new girlfriend) we were only on the subject because I was ready to talk to him about giving us another chance... I feel ready... not like "I just want him back" ready but... ready to fix the issues we had... and I feel I've changed enough... anyway I as just about to bring that up when I had to ask if he was seeing anyone and he said yes. I just about died.

It still sucks... I still cant figure out how he can be dating and I can't imagine it... I can't even talk to guys... I don't want to... I don't care to... I couldn't date again in a million years...

ugh :(

Inkara1

Of course you know if he reads this, he'll get the biggest shit-eating grin on his face knowing he still owns you even after all this time.

Error

Banned
I don't like it sounding like he's a horrible terrible thing that I should escape... I love him more than life and all I want is to be with him... he's hurt me a lot in the past and I dealt with it with a smile because I loved him... whether it's right or smart or the right thing or whatever... I love him and I can't un-love him... I can't just stop. He doesn't own me... my own love for him does.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well, if he's seeing someone else I'd say chances are he doesn't feel the same way about you and you do about him.

Again, I've been where you are...I've pined over the first love while he was off living life. I got over it, you will too. You may not beable to see yourself dating anyone else right now but in time you'll heal and move on to other guys.

Error

Banned
Hopefully... I think my own stubborness has to do with a lot of this... like even as a kid... you know those toys with the shaped holes... and the shaped blocks... you had to fit the block in the right hole? I was the type that'd sit and spend an hour trying to cram the square in the circle.

I think I've let go of a lot of that stubborness but I think some lingers....

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Hopefully... I think my own stubborness has to do with a lot of this... like even as a kid... you know those toys with the shaped holes... and the shaped blocks... you had to fit the block in the right hole? I was the type that'd sit and spend an hour trying to cram the square in the circle.

I think I've let go of a lot of that stubborness but I think some lingers....

I'm extremely stubborn...I know exactly what you're talking about.

2minkey

bootlicker
It still sucks... I still cant figure out how he can be dating and I can't imagine it... I can't even talk to guys... I don't want to... I don't care to... I couldn't date again in a million years...

ugh :(

well everyhting seems to suck right now but you'll be fine soon enough. and you'll meet someone else.

you've got plenty of boys' hearts to break before you find the right one, anyway.

i was 33 when i met my current squeeze. and she's almost certainly 'the right one' but i went through a lotta others, and a lotta wankering, before i met her...

:hump:

eventually, things work out.

Error

Banned
Thinking about the whole "youll find someone else eventually" just fills me with the worst feeling of disgust and dread and frustration... I honestly don't think I'll date again... unless somehow my insides do a 180.