Horrible.

Professur

Error ... I'm just gonna go out on a limb here and suggest that .... that difference in your feeling may well be the reason for your break up in the first place.

If it's not too personal, what's your age bracket? I've got a feeling that little bit of data's gonna explain everything.

Edit. never mind. I found it. Late teens, early twenties. Explains everything.

Don't take this wrong, but your biological clock is fucking with you. You're at the age where your body is pushing your brain outta the way. The time where you're feeling then need to be doing what nature built you do to. My personal advise would be to take a week off work, and get blind stinking drunk. I mean drunk to the point where even thinking about taking another drink will induce nausea. Then, dry up and get back out in the world, and find another, better provider. Preferably someone about 25 or so, ready to settle down .... not a juvenile still looking to party. Men don't mature as quick as wimmen.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
haha... I'm not too close to New Jersey sorry.. I'm in the NW part of Pennsylvania.

I-80...:p

Error said:
I think the worst part about this is that since we broke up two months ago, a lot has changed in my life and the people in it have changed... and the other night (when I found out about this new girlfriend) we were only on the subject because I was ready to talk to him about giving us another chance... I feel ready... not like "I just want him back" ready but... ready to fix the issues we had... and I feel I've changed enough... anyway I as just about to bring that up when I had to ask if he was seeing anyone and he said yes. I just about died.

It still sucks... I still cant figure out how he can be dating and I can't imagine it... I can't even talk to guys... I don't want to... I don't care to... I couldn't date again in a million years...

ugh :(

Go out to a new place and let yourself be free.

Error

Banned
You know when you're sick or just randomly get a tummy ache... and you feel like you're about to puke but you do everything you can to make yourself not... like deep breaths and stuff... that's how I've been the last day or two... but it's crying instead of puking... I feel the cry building up but I'm doing everything not to let it out... I think it's because I'm sick to fucking death of crying over that fucker. I'm hurt... I know I'm hurt by this girlfriend shit... but it frustrates me that he can still hurt me after all this time... that he can still get to me like that... yet I'm nothing to him now... it pisses me off. I sorta want to try to date even though I know I wont love again... I can at least try... just to fucking... fight it instead of letting it just eat me alive.

:bash:

Error

Banned
By the way, I can't get drunk yet but I will... my 21st is coming up and you can bet your ass I'm going to get worse than trashed.

Professur

Might I suggest you see a doctor first? You've got some major hormonal imbalances that you should probably get looked at before you add the ultimate female hormone to the mix.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Alcohol makes women do stupid things. I have banned myself from carrying my cellphone when drunk...

Oh, and I know the "I WANNA MAN AND I WANNA SETTLE DOWN!" mentality...fucking horomones.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Again, I've been where you are...I've pined over the first love while he was off living life. I got over it, you will too. You may not beable to see yourself dating anyone else right now but in time you'll heal and move on to other guys.

The best advice in here so far.

You haven't lived until your heart has been broken, then ripped out, then stomped on with muddy cleats. It hurts, it sucks, it feels like the end of the world. It ain't. It will heal. You sell yourself short by thinking it won't. I've got my share of battle scars on what passes for my heart. I'm better off without the people who put them there, but that doesn't mean I regret having spent time with them. Well, most of them...at any rate, what you need is a diversion. NOT another guy, just a diversion. To put it into local parlence, back up ten and punt. Indulge other interests you have and put on the back burner to be with this guy. Do some of the things you didn't do in order to spend time with him, and we ALL do that. Reorder your personal priorities, however you choose to name it. Point being, you'll wake up one day and to your amazement you'll find yourself purt near over the hurt. He may always occupy a corner of your heart, I imagine most of us can say that about someone in our own pasts. But you will survive this. And some day, some other guy is going to be very fortunate to have found someone with the dedication you show the people in your life.

In the meantime, rediscover you.

You can never control other people. The only person you have control over is yourself. You can relinquish that and pine for what is lost, or you can take a quick time out, grieve for awhile, and then start running your own life again. Control the things that you CAN control and the rest will fall into place around that.

[/Dr. Phil]

Error

Banned
Might I suggest you see a doctor first? You've got some major hormonal imbalances that you should probably get looked at before you add the ultimate female hormone to the mix.

What's that mean? You can't tell anything about me from what I've been posting other than the fact that I'm messed up over this crap... I have been thinking about seeing a doctor though... trying to get some valium or something... a friend suggested it... sounded good.

By the way, one thing that pisses me off that I know I should be happy for......... I spent 3 years with this guy going through some very difficult things and trying to help him fix his issues... he had a lot. In three years not much changed... but now he's met this girl and she's already got him going to Narcotics Anonymous. I'm so pissed off... and he says its not serious with her or anything and that he still loves me.... pf... right on.... I hope they get hit by a....boat. at the same time. and it should be bloody! idk :shrug:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You were getting some. They aren't.

Oh dude, when I started getting some again the "settling down bug" just got stronger...I don't want to be married and have kids right now, I'd just like some assurance that it IS coming someday.

Error

Banned
Well I just pictured myself at the age of 81... I hope by then I'm either really really rich or really really dead.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Well I just pictured myself at the age of 81... I hope by then I'm either really really rich or really really dead.

Oh god, don't picture yourself being that old...that's just plain depressing...even if I was happily married and picturing myself and my hubby at the age of 81 I think it would depress me...I don't wanna get old.