How guarded are you on the net?

HubbaHubba

i'll poat just aboot anything .. usually first/last name, pics galore! addy to people i actually plan on meeting

ris

Justintime said:
Few people got my number and address, trust those peeps 100% though. My names a no-brainer :laugh:

since you moved matey i don't got your number. my mobi's the same still though.

freako104

depends upon who i am talking to. my phone # and some pics are on here and some people that ive takled to from goth personals and goth love onlie have my phone # and pics as well some from games.com but it takes a while before i do that because id rather give it to people i trust.

Aunty Em

There are pics of me about and most people here know my real name (tough I'm rarely called by it) and my home town, but not my exact addy. I only give out my address to those who really need it and rarely my phone number - it's ex-directory anyway. And I have a dozen email addys to choose from. :D

It goes without saying I don't give out any sensitive info like bank account numbers.

Inkara1

I put pictures online, my first and last name and what city. I dont' put my phone number or home address out in the open for anyone to view, though. I don't have much fear of cyber-stalkers.

Huge

I think a total of two people have my phone number. Those same two people probably have my address as well (well I know at least one of them does!) :)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Well, I've given my full name, pics of me, my dogs. Posted a satellite picture of my house, and the town I live in, but wouldn't give my addy or phone number out except in private to a few. Of course my phone is listed as well as my address, so if you want it bad enough, it's out there.

Mirlyn

Vauge information only. No full names. If you want phone numbers, you'll only get my cell (not landline) and if someone wants to send stuff to me, they get my old address (which gets delivered here). I'm not too concerned....all the online maps show the old numbering system (the city fux0red up, refused to change everyone, got sued, then changed things) so its near impossible to find directions to my current address. I freqent some boards for the metro area, and if asked, I usually will give out the closest major intersection (about a mile away). Close enough for me. :)

Though for the really net-saavy ones, there is one surefire way to my name/address/phone number. ;) Like PT said, its there if you desperately need someone to stalk.