How guarded are you on the net?

unclehobart

PuterTutor said:
Well, I've given my full name, pics of me, my dogs. Posted a satellite picture of my house, and the town I live in, but wouldn't give my addy or phone number out except in private to a few. Of course my phone is listed as well as my address, so if you want it bad enough, it's out there.
[set stalk mode affinity, style set level=4] But how am I supposed to visit unless I know where you are?

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
unclehobart said:
[set stalk mode affinity, styleset level=4] But how am I supposed to visit unless I know where you are?
Just look for the guns in the upper windows, that would be my house.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Nah, I don't steal from my neighbors, unless strawberries count.

tommyj27

Not really Banned
freako104 said:
unclehobart said:
ok, Altron.

thats kind of a low blow isnt it
:lol:@both of you

i figure i've already screwed the pooch as far as privacy, or rather, the Internet has destroyed it for me when I can enter my phone number in google and get a map to my house. I try to keep a handle on who knows what about me but i'll give out quite a bit. here i've got email addys, first name (i don't think my last is here but the initial is), pics, phone numbers in the little contact option. I've also posted my hostname, and some other random info that would give anyone with enough stalker-stamina the ability to patch together a pretty decent portrait.

nalani

Lots of people know who I am and how to find me ... but I don't care cause I belong to The Family

:headbang:

HomeLAN

Home address and phone number are only given out if needed (like for a trade) or to people I really trust. I've actually had a couple of members come by the house, but not damn many and only those I felt comfortable with.

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
Hmm.. I'm pretty free with the pics ;) But I don't recall giving out my number & addy to more than two of you.....?

nalani

HomeLAN said:
Home address and phone number are only given out if needed (like for a trade) or to people I really trust. I've actually had a couple of members come by the house, but not damn many and only those I felt comfortable with.

*feels honored*

yeah - but did you grill for all your member guests? :eyebrow: :headbang:

kuulani

... plus, if anyone was paying attention ...

I've given my first name, last name, middle name, town, parent's home town, etc ... I've also posted links to my office and hula school.

maybe I trust you people a little too much :tardbang:

:D

nalani

HomeLAN said:
nalani said:
yeah - but did you grill for all your member guests?

Nope. I think you and Rob are the only ones I've done that for.

*is even MORE honored* ... yeah ... all y'all are missing out cause when Steve fires up that grill it's all good!!! :headbang:

unclehobart

Steve. Todd whipped up a few Mason jars of home brew BBQ sauce tailored for my allergies. I can drag one over and we can do some real fixings this year.

Prof, Its been raining for three days. The pollen is down roughly 95%.

I'm probably the least guarded person of all of us. I've published detailed maps and given tailored directions and provided photographs and an intinerary.