I am soon to be one of the adults:eek:

It scares me just to think that I am 18 in October:eek:

Just 47 days to go!:D

Satan

chcr

Too cute for words
I am soon to be one of the adults:eek:

It scares me just to think that I am 18 in October:eek:

Sorry, calender age doesn't really make you one of the adults. Hell, I'm thirty years older than you and I'm still not one! :D Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional.

hellsatan

chcr said:
Sorry, calender age doesn't really make you one of the adults. Hell, I'm thirty years older than you and I'm still not one! :D Growing old is inevitable; growing up is optional.
Heh;) I want the legal accolade of being one though;)

Satan

Roxy

*gag* Don't even get me started. I'm so going to sign up for Botox or Restalyne at the age of 27 or something.
[will go postal at first sign of a wrinkle]

I'm 19, that's already like 20, and that's not far from 25, and not a whole lot away from 30.
And once you hit 30, *makes whistling and crashing sound*, it's all downhill from there.

AlphaTroll

Nah Roxy - everything gets better with age - I can't wait to be a loony old lady, scaring the begeezuz outa the neighbourhood kids :D

Raven

Annoying SOB
Roxy said:
*gag* Don't even get me started. I'm so going to sign up for Botox or Restalyne at the age of 27 or something.
[will go postal at first sign of a wrinkle]

I'm 19, that's already like 20, and that's not far from 25, and not a whole lot away from 30.
And once you hit 30, *makes whistling and crashing sound*, it's all downhill from there.
aint we just a cheery bunch of youths? I'm kinda feeling the same minus the cosmetic surgery[/happy-ish with appearance]

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Feeling pretty fucking old as I hear the "WHOOOOOOOOSSSHHHHH" of time go by here.....

Roxy

steweygrrrr said:
aint we just a cheery bunch of youths? I'm kinda feeling the same minus the cosmetic surgery[/happy-ish with appearance]

Oh don't get me wrong, I lubb my appearance. I just don't want it to change over time. Heh. :)