hungover??

Well, I learned about twenty-five years ago that vitamin B-1 and orange juice before you go to bed after drinking moderately more than was wise will usually guarantee a hangoverless morning.If you drink enough to get mild alcohol poisoning, there isn't much that will help. If you drink enough to get severe alcohol poisoning (we all knew it's a poison, didn't we?) You'll be lucky to live long enough to need to worry about the hangover.

Drink up! :lol: :toast:

Best cure I had was eating. As soon as I ate my body was done. I'd be lucky to make it to bed but the hangover wasn't there in the morning either.

all of mine are 1's....well, except for the day after my 21st :sick3:

that was more like a 6 on that scale

i don't think i can drink enough to reach 5, if i have i certainly don't remember any of it.

I've found that if I mix lots of different drinks, I'm more prone to a hangover. A friend and I downed a liter of vodka and was on our second bottle in less than 30 mins and I wasn't affected at all the next morning. I felt pretty damn good that night too. :D

Trying this and that for mixed drinks does me in real quick. Gotta pick something and stick with it.

Mirlyn said:
A friend and I downed a liter of vodka and was on our second bottle in less than 30 mins and I wasn't affected at all the next morning.

Does the term "pickling" mean anything to you :D

I've never experienced anything past 3.

Best way to recover was drinking lots of water and eating (but not too much).

I usually stay around a 0 level, but sometimes move up to a whopping 1.

Though I distinctly remember a couple of times in my student days where I definitely reached that 5 :sick:

reached the 5's only 2 or 3 times...thank god.
most of the time it's between 2 and 4...

1 is how i feel every morning, regardless of i have drank alcohol the day before or not :D

As a once professional drinker, my hangover issues can be baeten if I take the time to prepare.

Drink a Guiness before you leave the bar. Nitrogen my friend... water and asperine before bed.

Back