If you have kids, take a look

alex

She looks a little old to have been busted for statutory rape just 6 years ago. What was she doing, screwing her daughters boyfriends? Elementary teacher?

mondomondo

SouthernN'Proud said:
Tell that to Billary. Vince Foster's family would like an answer.

You think Hillary had him killed? Heh, you sound a little bit like my former-father-in-law. Also, he says that she's a big dyke - which doesn't square with the whole "killing off her male lover" thing.

Just curious, did you ever see the film, "The Hunting Of The President"? I'd be curious to get your opinion about it.

Not hatin', just observing. :D

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
mondomondo said:
You think Hillary had him killed? Heh, you sound a little bit like my former-father-in-law. Also, he says that she's a big dyke - which doesn't square with the whole "killing off her male lover" thing.

Just curious, did you ever see the film, "The Hunting Of The President"? I'd be curious to get your opinion about it.

Not hatin', just observing. :D

Nope. Never saw it.

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
HomeLAN said:
These folks have been convicted. I want to know about it in order to protect my son.
I really don't get that sentiment, never did. What exactly will you do differently now that you know about this one guy/these 11 guys? You weren`t protecting your boy already? You aren't already protecting him from the one across the road who hasn`t been convicted yet?

Starya

Leslie said:
I really don't get that sentiment, never did. What exactly will you do differently now that you know about this one guy/these 11 guys? You weren`t protecting your boy already? You aren't already protecting him from the one across the road who hasn`t been convicted yet?
Hear hear.

Professur

Les, it's more along the lines of you'll watch your kid more right there than you usually would. There's always a slight trust between people, if only that they won't walk into you on the street.

These guys have forfitted even that. They get the leper treatment.

catocom

You can protect the kids more by showing them the pictures of these
assholes, so they can run, quicker.
You can also do other things yourself if you know who these people are.

Les talking about the potential ones that haven't done the crime yet, well
there IS always that, but you can cut down the odds.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Leslie said:

It's the evil you know as opposed to the evil you don't know. Tell me you don't slow down when you drive past a site of a recent fatal accident scene.

HomeLAN

Professur said:
Les, it's more along the lines of you'll watch your kid more right there than you usually would. There's always a slight trust between people, if only that they won't walk into you on the street.

These guys have forfitted even that. They get the leper treatment.

Thank you. Nice to know SOMEone gets it.

Professur

I get it, but .... I helped a member of that group decided he didn't like living so close to me, or anyone else I know. And I didn't even have to burn a cross on his lawn to do it. You don't have to go Rambo on people like that to put those lists to effective use.

HomeLAN

And you never saw me suggest "going Rambo", now did you? In fact, you saw me state that people who do need to be prosecuted.

Professur

Huh? I was talking about the people going vigilante that you were talking about earlier. Not you. Pointing out that there's a middle ground between knowing he's there, and burning down his house with him in it.

catocom

HomeLAN said:
These folks have been convicted. I want to know about it in order to protect my son.

OTOH, vigilatism is also illegal. If someone uses these sights to target someone for abuse, prosecute them to the limit of the law.
yep here's another example why people need to know...

Tonya Dixon, who moved to the neighborhood about two weeks ago, searched her computer after news of the assaults spread and found Hinson's mug shot on the state's sexual predator list.

Dixon she says she would never have moved with her family to a mobile home in a quiet, isolated neighborhood.

"They need a big ol' sign in the yard letting people know," said Dixon, 29, who has three young children.

Argeree Cooks, who lives with her four grandchildren down the street from Hinson's home, was worried. Her family also did not know Hinson was a sex offender, she said.

"Why couldn't they tell us?" she said. "We have seen him. They need to tell people these things."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,188200,00.html

HomeLAN

"Why couldn't they tell us?" she said. "We have seen him. They need to tell people these things."

They did. You weren't actively listening. Let's face it, if you haven't heard of these registries by now, you've been living under a rock.

catocom

yeah, but They don't say whether that particular lady had a comp in her home.
It is a trailer park after all. :brush:

catocom

The main point I was trying to make there, is....
Why we need this system. That one woman said she wouldn't have moved there.
Well if she'd checked....
But this was kinda responding to MrB. and others that are somewhat opposed to
it, and like Les wanted to know how you would protect your kids more if you knew...
You don't move there...just for one thing.
I'm sure HL you would, could do other things, as could others. That was just another example.
That's not to say that people aren't already taking some precautions,
just that there are other things that can be done if this is known.

(maybe I made my comments understandable enough) :lloyd: