In advance of Petraeus report.....

The time for debate is, and has been, over. The time for support or silence is here.

A call for repealing the Bill Of Rights methinks!

That is until Hillary and Barack are the new administration huh Gonz?

Then you and your Militia buddies spring into action , stage a coup and repeal the Bill Of Rights?

I love the "Patriotism, as long as it agrees with my stance", nonsense that conservatives always pull. A lot of us liberals feel strongly patriotic too, we just don't have to wear it on our sleeve and continually shout it to convince ourselves and everyone else of it.

:usa:

It has nothing to do with "my stance". It has everything to do with supporting our enemy. The more the left speaks, the longer the insurgency continues.

A lot of us (objectionable term omitted) feel strongly patriotic too, we just don't have to wear it on our sleeve and continually shout it to convince ourselves and everyone else of it.

sorta like tough talk covering up personal powerlessness...?

Hey RM, long time...move on? Why? Is your ass sorros?

Dual-Props to you sir,

You know how it is getting your butt Gore'd; once someone tries to violate all that is hole'y in this great nation, even steal your erection. I just can't seem to shake the feeling that the eViL is still lingering, waiting. (even though it's been almost 8 years since a gang of thugs tried to rape me) ...is it me or does it seem to be getting warmer?

Oh well, I guess I'll just Kerry-on until I can get me some of that free health care for my unrelated issues.

holy shit it's that "lefties everywhere" paranoia again.

:brow:

Paranoia means having all the facts: http://www.nytimes.com/2007/09/15/washington/15moveon.html

MoveOn, which has raised tens of millions of dollars for Democratic candidates since its inception in 1998, clearly enjoys friendly relations with Democratic Party officials. Its leaders have met several times over the year with Speaker Nancy Pelosi and the Senate majority leader, Harry Reid, to discuss policy and strategy on ending the Iraq war.

MoveOn representatives also take part, as co-founders of a coalition of antiwar groups together under the umbrella Americans Against Escalation in Iraq, in a daily conference call with the Democratic leadership staff on Capitol Hill to coordinate efforts.....

.....This month, MoveOn sent an e-mail message to members asking whether it should start organizing potential primary challenges against Democrats who were not tough enough on the war, a move that upset Democratic leaders. The group plans to announce the results of its survey on Monday.

The group also sent a strongly worded warning in the spring to Democratic leaders on Capitol Hill not to capitulate to the White House as they struggled to come up with a strategy after President Bush’s veto of the $124 billion Iraq spending bill that tied the money to a troop withdrawal timetable.

“We felt it was important for Reid and Pelosi to understand, if they were unable to come through to a conclusion that was seen as bold, they were going to lose the faith of a lot of people,” Mr. Pariser said.

You know, they raise millions of dollars for candidates that can't get elected.

well that's the thing, they get richer just from the run.....
stashing, and hiring, and buying things that aren't worth a dime, for $100,000...

Back