Just Wondering?

Mare

But could someone please explain why men have to fart in the morning while taking a *piss* ?

I don't have to. Never encountered other men first thing in the morning so I have no real experience of this to talk of... So what the hell am I doing replying you ask???? Well your asking the wrong person as I don't know... its an addiction thing I think.. :retard:

i dont usually the fisrt thing i do in the morn is get out of bed. then shower. then eat. then piss and shit and fart

aaah the three S's

we have to....imagine having to hold one in for 8 hours while your in the land of nod.

steweygrrrr said:
aaah the three S's

we have to....imagine having to hold one in for 8 hours while your in the land of nod.

Knew I could get an honest answer from you stew, because all the men i know , do it, even my 2 boys do, and always thought, wassup wit that???? Was actually thinking about asking a doc, LMAO-ROFL

steweygrrrr said:
aaah the three S's

Well, imagine the mess you'll wake up to if you didn't hold it in for 8 hours :eek:

We guys don't always fart while we pee. However, at least in me, the muscles that shut off the bldder seem to be on the same curcuit as the ones that shut off the ass. That's also why sometimes you go in to pee, start to pee and realize that you now have to shit.

[Jack Daniels]I usually do as soon as I wake up and roll over a couple of times[/Jack Daniels] :D

why does it take men so long to poop? PUSH! i swear its like my husband relies on gravity alone to guide the shit out of his body. the seat is not that comfortable for crying out loud!

Back