Just Wondering?

tonks said:
why does it take men so long to poop? PUSH! i swear its like my husband relies on gravity alone to guide the shit out of his body. the seat is not that comfortable for crying out loud!

It's our last secure sanctuary! ;)

:laugh5:

I really don't want to touch this thread, but I've wasted a minute reading it, so I might as well reply. *lol*

I don't believe my husband does this ('poots' while/after peeing in the morning) nor does my roommate as far as I know. Er, ex-roommate. :( He moved out this weekend. :cry:

tonks said:
why does it take men so long to poop? PUSH! i swear its like my husband relies on gravity alone to guide the shit out of his body. the seat is not that comfortable for crying out loud!

Doesn't take me long.

Large coffee + cigerette = poopy time

:retard: And why is it women can masturbate to an orgasm in 7-8 minutes, but it takes them 2 hours during real sex? Just who in the hell are you fantasizing about when you masturbate? :eek6:

Not complaining, mind you...I rather enjoy going for a few hours myself...;)

Squiggy said:
:retard: And why is it women can masturbate to an orgasm in 7-8 minutes, but it takes them 2 hours during real sex? Just who in the hell are you fantasizing about when you masturbate? :eek6:

Not complaining, mind you...I rather enjoy going for a few hours myself...;)
because we know what to do.

i truly don't understand fecaphelia. human waste is absolutely foul.
i hate changing my daughters' diapers, how could anyone be aroused by it? am i wrong here?

Scat? ..........Nah, it takes a half hour to get rid of the stuff on the toilet......don't see the point in playing with it afterwards :sick2:

*flushes*

Starting to worry that I am sane because I am really wondering why I have just read this thread about farts and shits. Am I the only one who finds this wierd?

Not weird at all....for OTC anyway....We've had threads explaining how to cook banana skins to be used for sexual purposes...Why would THIS be weird?

Squiggy said:
Not weird at all....for OTC anyway....We've had threads explaining how to cook banana skins to be used for sexual purposes...Why would THIS be weird?

would that be found under the search term "banana" or "purposes"? :tardbang:

* knows oTC isn't known for it's properly-named threads

Back