Just Wondering?

Squiggy said:
First of all...Thanks for sharing. :hug: It helps to know a bit about who are speaking to.

Second...It sounds like you took some pretty hard knocks to get where you are...I'm sorry you had to experience all of that. :hug:

Third....Most of us on the internet have 'reasons' for being here instead of out enjoying RL...If all the stories were told I doubt anyone could bare to read them all. Just know that much of your pain has been felt at one time or another by many of the people here....:hug:

Lastly...This is one of the finest group of people when it comes to lending support to crushed egos, or feelings, or whatever might befall one of us...I know this first hand as I've leaned on them a few times myself. Get comfortable. And take some comfort in knowing we are here for you. :hug:

That's so true Squiggy... about us all having reasons for being here instead of enjoying real life.
You hit the nail on the head there mate... did you do that with your penis too???? I know you type with it... I was just wondering.... nah... that's gotta hurt... then again if you like the whole pleasure pain thing...? sorry... did I get carried away again... I must remember I'm new... I better chill my arse out... hehe.. :D

Squiggy said:
First of all...Thanks for sharing. :hug: It helps to know a bit about who are speaking to.

I actually didn't intend on sharing my life story and some of it I had to go back and edit out because it would have been too much for anyone to take in.

Second...It sounds like you took some pretty hard knocks to get where you are...I'm sorry you had to experience all of that. :hug:

Yeah I've had more than my fair share of shit really and it doesn't look like it is going to lay off any time soon.

Third....Most of us on the internet have 'reasons' for being here instead of out enjoying RL...If all the stories were told I doubt anyone could bare to read them all. Just know that much of your pain has been felt at one time or another by many of the people here....:hug:

If I felt confident enough to leave the house by myself and be able to go out and do normal things then I would but I haven't got the confidence to do that as I have been knocked so many times. The bits I've left out explain a lot of the reasons for that. I also have been the subject iof a lot of abouse over recent monets bith in RL and online. This doesn't help matters either.

Lastly...This is one of the finest group of people when it comes to lending support to crushed egos, or feelings, or whatever might befall one of us...I know this first hand as I've leaned on them a few times myself. Get comfortable. And take some comfort in knowing we are here for you. :hug:

I have already picked up on the kindness and caring on here which is why I have already stayed so long and been trying hard to not cause too much disruption. Most places I would never dream of saying anything at all about my past let alone my life story. There are places where I don't even say that I am called KA never mind anything at all about myself.

I feel that I am really settled here and so am gonna be here to stay. So far people have seemed to be pillars of support to me and this has been a big help even though upto now I haven't really said much.

AliBop said:
That's so true Squiggy... about us all having reasons for being here instead of enjoying real life.
You hit the nail on the head there mate... did you do that with your penis too???? I know you type with it... I was just wondering.... nah... that's gotta hurt... then again if you like the whole pleasure pain thing...? sorry... did I get carried away again... I must remember I'm new... I better chill my arse out... hehe.. :D

I do as much as possible with my penis...:D

And don't worry...I'm not easily offended. Easily excited, yes...But offended, no....

:faptard:

KA, I'm glad that you saw enough in us to feel that way. Glad you're here...:hug:

tonks said:
why does it take men so long to poop? PUSH! i swear its like my husband relies on gravity alone to guide the shit out of his body. the seat is not that comfortable for crying out loud!
LMAO! Oh my gosh! That is too funny! :laugh3:

My fiancee spends 20 minutes in the bathroom and he always tell me simply "I got to take a piss." 20 minutes worth? God damn.....

My fiancee spends 20 minutes in the bathroom and he always tell me simply "I got to take a piss." 20 minutes worth? God damn.....

There's reading material in there, huh?

CydCharisse said:
shake?

Oooooohhhhh......ok :rofl2:

Yeah, ya know when woman dance how we shake shake shake, shake our booty-Well, Men shake shake shake,shake their thingy, when their in the bathroom, :rofl:

Camelyn said:
item229.jpg
GREAT!! photot of Sqiggs Camelyn-U hit it right on the button...LOL

Squiggy said:

Aww Squigg's is really a great guy-and it's true KA we are all here for you.........

Hey Squigg's you should really make that your new Avatar-It is you to a T... :laugh5: :rofl: sepecially always with a cup of coffee....

I'd kind of like to know what the "terrible experiences" were at age 12 and 18. Those seem like important pieces of the puzzle.

Squiggy said:

Damn me to hell if that ain't the whole truth. I have told some of these people more about me than I tell anyone in real life. That may sound a little sad to some, but I know I can trust these people, unfortunately, that's something I don't know about the people I know in RL.

Rose said:
would that be found under the search term "banana" or "purposes"? :tardbang:

* knows oTC isn't known for it's properly-named threads
It's really hard telling what the thread title was, I would say though, if you search for Microwave and Banana, you'd probably find it fairly quick.

Inkara1 said:
I'd kind of like to know what the "terrible experiences" were at age 12 and 18. Those seem like important pieces of the puzzle.

Unfortunatley they are very nig pieces of the puzzle but they are things that I try and not think about and I don't think that I could share with anybody at all. I have only every told two other people in my life about them. Even my parents and my fella don't know and I don't want them to know. Some things are better kept to yourself until you really think that you can trust someone enough to say something about it to them. These are those sort of things. I am actually typing here with tears rolling down my face just thinking about it and that is without saying anything. Sorry to sound so secretive but it is just the way that things are and have been now for many years.

Back