meet my 4 friends

ekahs retsam

i've never had green label, hmmmmm

personally, it is a tie between black and gold for me. unless of course blue is around there somewhere too. :grinyes:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
The green one is the hardest to find. In a couple months I'll buy the blue one and have the whole kit :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
To answer your question first I'll give my personal review.

Red label is for occasional saturday night party. Black label is just a great whisky and asks nothing to its older brothers. Green label I haven't managed to taste it properly, it is too strong and makes me sweat. Gold label has a more sophisticated flavour, it is very similar to green but instead of being that hard on the stomach/throat it gives a nice warm feeling.

The blue label, well any rich boy can get one but few can enjoy it properly. I'm not jumping into the wagon until I'm ready to experience it fully.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Luis G said:
To answer your question first I'll give my personal review.

Red label is for occasional saturday night party. Black label is just a great whisky and asks nothing to its older brothers. Green label I haven't managed to taste it properly, it is too strong and makes me sweat. Gold label has a more sophisticated flavour, it is very similar to green but instead of being that hard on the stomach/throat it gives a nice warm feeling.

The blue label, well any rich boy can get one but few can enjoy it properly. I'm not jumping into the wagon until I'm ready to experience it fully.

All scotch tastes like iodine. :p

AlphaTroll

Ooh, I adore tequila. Even named a cat after it - well a really cheap brand of Tequila anyway 'twas called Aguila. (I miss her, she had real spunk)

simplyred

I'll join you in the green label, but that is as low as I can go. It has to be premium for me to drink Scotch. I am a VODKA girl!