Most unique Avatar

Professur said:
Nixy *shakes head* I love you like my own daughter, but do you ever read what you've typed before you hit the send button?

Nixy, you'll remember. Was it Catocom, or Stop Laughing that gave me my eyes? Or JJR? They were all working on it at one point. That 'shroom has become such a part of me, I'm putting it on my business cards and making it my company logo.

Prof: I reread it twice now and still see nothing wrong with it...

Also, I do no remember who first gave you eyes...

Nixy said:
Professur said:
Nixy *shakes head* I love you like my own daughter, but do you ever read what you've typed before you hit the send button?

Nixy, you'll remember. Was it Catocom, or Stop Laughing that gave me my eyes? Or JJR? They were all working on it at one point. That 'shroom has become such a part of me, I'm putting it on my business cards and making it my company logo.

Prof: I reread it twice now and still see nothing wrong with it...

Also, I do no remember who first gave you eyes...

Nixy, don't ever change. Not for anyone. It's nice to know that out there somewhere, there's someone who's not as corrupt and vulgar as myself. Keep the innocence. It's precious.

GF's one just gives me the chills in a good way...reminds me of old Star Trek episodes...btu this green chick's cuter :)

Cavity Searching Docs ?!? Preference

So....for Physical exams...especially those requiring Cavity Searching....which do you prefer: Dr's of the same sex or Dr's of the opposite sex? Why?

**Turns his heads and coughs**:eek:

Awww Prof...c'mon...

can't I play with the young'uns without you crampin' my fun?

Sheesh!!!

"Hey...remember moving day...someone asked where to put the plant and my sister said "It can come in my lap"...

Aah...the good ol days :)

I don't recall anything good about your moving day. Lousy pizza, nonalcoholic beer, and not a woman to oogle.

*stops listening to Bishop so Prof won't send her to her room*

WAIT A SEC! I am in my room!

Am I a great father figure, or what:D

She goes to her room before she even knows there's something to get in trouble about.

Back