Most unique Avatar

Hi Mr. Bishop!!!

No, Prof meant his daughter was saying Hi to me. I was talking to him on ICQ too and she even sent me an easter egg through ICQ. awwwwwwwww so sweet :)

I jus' love the personality of all y'all's.

'Specially Sam's doc,

Greenie's girlie,

Nixy's mousie,

MADrin's '68-'74 mini-bus,

freako's eeeeeevilll grin,

Luis's lesie-fettish pic,

Q's doggie-with/out-laser beam-strapped-to-head pic

........still like my boy (av) which comes from the CD, "Underdog"
by Audio Adrenelin..........

Yeah, I also appreciate the 'Underdog' bro!!:headbang:

But more all my best depictures, JEEPS RULE!!:headbang: :headbang:

Bish, maybe the reason you were having so much trouble with the fridge was because we were carrying it up.;)

BTW is yer missus still bent on scrapping the bar this summer?

Doh, Never mind. You were talking about your move from Chance's place, weren't you. I was thinking about your first move from Crapola street, with the mouthy cunt upstairs.

Professur said:
BTW is yer missus still bent on scrapping the bar this summer?

Planning on it? damn but it's been a while since you were over. The bar's gone....went at it with a circular saw, cut off the top 5 inches, put it in a van and off it went to my Da's place...where it sits waiting to be put back together again Jiggedy-Jig.

The wall behind it is gone too...or rahter, most of it.

We're going to be putting up panneling and build shelves around the fireplace.

:)

Professur said:
Doh, Never mind. You were talking about your move from Chance's place, weren't you. I was thinking about your first move from Crapola street, with the mouthy cunt upstairs.

Upstairs? Oh...that one...I thought you were talking about the ex-wife f'r a second.

:eek:

At the risk of sounding like a dipshit... could you enlighten me as to what the difference is?

i think its a bitchll fuck everyone else in the room but not you and a cunt will just fuck you. a slut will fuck everyone in the room. unless i got it confused

Back