Most unique Avatar

ihome_plaque.gif

I already know mine.

I used to have Hobart fridges and freezers, they're good. I don't think there is anything with PuterTutor on it.

I'm amazed noone's mentionned Flav's av. Now that's distracting.

Nixy *shakes head* I love you like my own daughter, but do you ever read what you've typed before you hit the send button?

Nixy, you'll remember. Was it Catocom, or Stop Laughing that gave me my eyes? Or JJR? They were all working on it at one point. That 'shroom has become such a part of me, I'm putting it on my business cards and making it my company logo.

Nixys mouse is really cool as is PTs silent bob. tommyjs new one is cool too is kinda dark. i like. and i always liked prof for as long as ive been on here and jjr512. and id never use a product named after me. i wouldnt trust it. :D jk i have no idea whatd be named freako. but freakie things though are fun!!! :brow: :devious: :spank: :bong: :trippy: :sex2: :worship: :rfap: :lfap: :leghump: :whorebng: :trippin: :whip:

Hey Prof, remember how a couple of years ago, Netscape and IE would shrink the image down differently, so that the eyeballs would show up in NS but not in IE, so I made up an already shrunk version so you'd have eyeballs in IE?

Unc: the pizza place I work at has a big-ass Hobart mixer and a Hobart meat slicer. Both products cost a pretty penny, but both are old now and still work brilliantly, and appear to be built to last. But on the slicer, someone scratched off the curvy parts of the B so it looks like an E with a little space after it, so it appears to say "HOE ART." :D

PuterTutor said:
I used to have Hobart fridges and freezers, they're good. I don't think there is anything with PuterTutor on it.

unc, we have a few of those at work :D reminded me of you quite some times already :D

When Polly's in trouble,
I am not slow.
It's hip, hip, hip.
and away I go.

There's no need to fear,
Underdog is here.

I like him.

Back