Nature or nurture

Professur

Frankly, I see no good reason for classes based on Christian, black, woman or gay to warrant credit status ... anywhere.

spike

Frankly, I see no good reason for classes based on Christian, black, woman or gay to warrant credit status ... anywhere.

What's the problem? Some courses are meant to study more specific areas. There's History and then there's History of Japan in the 1900's or some such.

Professur

The problem (as I stated earlier) is that it's a credit class. Credit classes should not slanted towards any group. I have a similar problem with women's lit. I guess I'm a bigot for that too.

spike

So studying specific areas of knowledge should not be for credit. No History of Japan classes?

Maybe they should have to take Phys Ed as opposed and Karate would be non-credit?

spike

eat_it.gif

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
See, if this were natural behavior, one wouldn't need to be taught anything about it. It'd come...natural. I've been saying for awhile now that it ain't natural, that it's a choice, that it's learned, that it falls outside the parameters of normally occurring human behavior in every essence. Glad to see this deviant aberrent mishap of society acknowledges it. Recognizing you have a problem is the first step toward correcting that problem. Maybe this course will lead some misguided souls to the understanding that it is about Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, despite what all their fruit loops role models forcefed them.

Or not. Maybe they'll just learn how to hold their breath longer and supress the gag reflex.

jimpeel

Just got the class schedule from the catalogue:

101 The anus as a whole

102 Relaxing for penetration

103 Penetration for relaxation

104 Life sucks and so should you

105 Being on top of things

106 Carpet munching for beginners

107 Going deep: Preparing for the long one

108 The digital age: How four is more

109 The deeper meaning of taking the dirt road

110 Tossing salad

jimpeel

See, if this were natural behavior, one wouldn't need to be taught anything about it. It'd come...natural. I've been saying for awhile now that it ain't natural, that it's a choice, that it's learned, that it falls outside the parameters of normally occurring human behavior in every essence. Glad to see this deviant aberrent mishap of society acknowledges it. Recognizing you have a problem is the first step toward correcting that problem. Maybe this course will lead some misguided souls to the understanding that it is about Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve, despite what all their fruit loops role models forcefed them.

Or not. Maybe they'll just learn how to hold their breath longer and supress the gag reflex.

You, of all people, should know the aspect of natural vs environment. How many of your charges have been involved in homosexual trysts while in prison yet are fervently heterosexual on the outs? When in a place where there are no women, men will make do with what is available; yet they will not consider themselves homosexual if they are the batter and not the catcher.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Family planning 101

Get a job

Date
Date some more
Keep it in your pants
Keep dating

OK, get married

Have a life

Have kids

Teach them right from wrong by example AND words

That'll be $1200, please

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
You, of all people, should know the aspect of natural vs environment. How many of your charges have been involved in homosexual trysts while in prison yet are fervently heterosexual on the outs? When in a place where there are no women, men will make do with what is available; yet they will not consider themselves homosexual if they are the batter and not the catcher.

Not as many as would fit the urban legend.

Would you care for a dissertation on nature v nurture? I can charge by the page if you like.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
When in a place where there are no women, men will make do with what is available; yet they will not consider themselves homosexual if they are the batter and not the catcher.

Maybe you will. I won't. I been married...twice. I know sexual deprivation.

And the phrase is pitcher, not batter...

2minkey

bootlicker
Just got the class schedule from the catalogue:

101 The anus as a whole

102 Relaxing for penetration

103 Penetration for relaxation

104 Life sucks and so should you

105 Being on top of things

106 Carpet munching for beginners

107 Going deep: Preparing for the long one

108 The digital age: How four is more

109 The deeper meaning of taking the dirt road

110 Tossing salad

LOL. but...

you seem fixated on the sexual aspects of "gay."

you're forgetting other essentials. this is an incomplete curriculum.