No sign of deBish - DO NOT PANIC!!

MrBishop

MrsBish, litltl JAG and yours truly are heading off to Paris, Barcelona, Pamplona, San Sebastian and the Vasco/Navarra region for 3 weeks. Chances are that I won't get a chance to post on OTC for those 3 weeks, and since my flighht leaves tomorrow evening, I thought to say goodbye for a while today.

I am hoping that all goes well for my trip, that nothing untowards happens in Spain or France while I'm there...or any time for that matter. I hope that OTC grabs up a whole whack of people whilst I'm gone, and that you all get a chance to relax while I'm not on.

I'll be on tomorrow morning for a bit, but won't post a whole lot...just enough to make sure that I hit my 3K :)

Wish me luck...it's my first time overseas...and also my first time being on a plane with a child. Both whould prove eye-opening, I'm sure. I'm taking my digicam and my SLR, so I should return with a whole whack of pics to post.

à la prochaine, hasta la proxima and see you soon!

deBish

ps. Prof - wish your Mum a happy birthday for me...I won't be in Canada to call her myself.

Any plans to stop in Bilbao? if so... let me know what you think of this place:

bilbaoweb.jpg

I look forward to hearing all about your trip (Bilbao or no), complete with pictures, as soon as you get back.

Have a wonderful time! :hug: :kiss:

bish, have a lovely trip! sounds like it'll be wonderful!....and if you think of it....postcards are wonderful ways to share your trip with your buddies....just ask paul...oh wait! don't ask paul because he'll never send you one...;)

Two words for ya, Bish: Internet Cafes.

They have the internet in all kinds of backward furrin countries nowadays, I hear tell they even got it in Canada, if you can imagine.

Just teasing, have a good trip, post if you can, take some pics to post on your return. :D

Ms Ann Thrope said:
Any plans to stop in Bilbao? if so... let me know what you think of this place:

bilbaoweb.jpg

I look forward to hearing all about your trip (Bilbao or no), complete with pictures, as soon as you get back.

Have a wonderful time! :hug: :kiss:

Yeah...we've got family in Bilbao...what is this place? Looks like either a museum or a huge modern art piece.

If anything big does happen in the region whilst your there (not that it will) ,please find an Internet Cafe and keep in touch,we worry :crying4:

OK...post #3000

A good deal of my wife's family have internet access, as do the hotels where we'll be for the first 4 days of our travels...I'm sure that I can write on here if something happens....but, as MrsBish says, the whole point of a vaccation is to get away from the regular aspects of your life...work, school, friends etc...in order to add a new experience to your life.

Going onto OTC, although it's a great thing and I relish it, seems to be counterproductive to the whole vacation-getaway thing.

Don't get me wrong..I LOVE OTC and you folx, who make OTC what it is (A great place to be)...but, I'm not going to go out of my way to log-in, ya know?

If I happen to be online..consider me in like flynn, but...well. It's a vacation :)

One more post and you shall have your goal.

*doh! Too slow*

Any concerns over the recent Spanish bombings? Any word of increased security?

Wasn't expecting daily Bish sightings ,in fact would be rather disappointed in you if you do.The thought of all that wonderful food in those surroundings makes me absolutely giddy.I've always wanted to try real Paella .

Hope you have a great time mate.

Would really love to see Spain for myself....beautiful country and GORGEOUS architecture (sp?)

Your vacations plan sounds wonderful, I hope you enjoy it the most and take lots of pics so we can be damn jealous :D

Take care.

Well, I've never been to Spain
But I kind of like the music...

:rofl: *I crack myself up sometimes*

*Watch, nobody else will be old enough to get that.*

chcr said:
Well, I've never been to Spain
But I kind of like the music...

:rofl: *I crack myself up sometimes*

*Watch, nobody else will be old enough to get that.*
*raises hand because he got it right away* :D
Well I never been to heaven