No sign of deBish - DO NOT PANIC!!

Got a postcard from him

Dear Prof, the Missus, V2.0, V3.0, and V4.0

If you thought that Montreal traffic was bad ... you should see the bull that you have to go through around here!! Paris was very nice, but expensive, and Barcelona was a nice place to get lost in. It' slike the old Port of Montreal but with close to 1 Million people in it. Cobble-stone streets, old architecture and the quaint traditin of giving free mopeds to all insane people! It's a shame that we got to Pamplona too early for the running of the bulls. Two weeks left until we get back to Canada ... so many places yet to see. Will take many photos. Take care! might see you before this Postcard gets to you:)

Bish.

NIce to see Bish is having a spangly time :D

Ah yes, insane people on mopeds......gotta luv continental europe! :D

Although it always puzzled me why the didn't use real motorbikes.....mebbe a mercy they don't :D

Oz said:
Although it always puzzled me why the didn't use real motorbikes.....mebbe a mercy they don't :D

Weight. Even the drunk or infirmed can hold up a moped.

Luis G said:
Post a pic of it :D

I tried, but the software that came with the all-in-one printer attached to my network doesn't resize, and the board won't let me upload at it's true size. I'll track down my webspace config and link it from there.

MrBishop said:
It´s a spanish KB...so no smilies.

Got to France OK... didn´t sleep on the plane at all. Didn´t sleep at the hotel....went straight out. Saw...the Champs Elisees, the Eifel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe...the first night. The second...saw the Louvres and Le Moulin Rouge ... nice pics.WIll post later.

Trip to Barcelona through France...toook 16 hours, taking into account the lousy directions from Mapquest. Barcelona is beautiful...but I´ve been awake since 8am yesterday...Nees sleep. May post again in a few days.

:D

Hey dumbarse, in Europe they've got a REAL itinerary website - Mappy.

And for a French guy you sure did manage to make a mess of "Élysées".. ;)

And for a French guy you sure did manage to make a mess of "Élysées"..

Or at least a messy snack. But I've seen worse. Or said, to be precise.

"Gee Voodraiss lah frit-es" (emphasis on the t in "frites") The wonders of tourism.

a13antichrist said:
Hey dumbarse, in Europe they've got a REAL itinerary website - Mappy.

And for a French guy you sure did manage to make a mess of "Élysées".. ;)

Yeah...found Mappy for my directions from Lizartza to Paris... not bad either. :) As for Elysées... It's my first time in Paris..gimme a break. :p

Back