No sign of deBish - DO NOT PANIC!!

Bunch of fukin' goofs...I swear that they should give out free straight-jackets with every membership to OTC. :)

I'm planning on having fun, taking huge amounts of photos (8 rolls plus a 256mg flash-card), and posting like a mofo when I get back.

I wish that I could've been there for San Sebastian, but the wedding I'm attending is on the wrong date. :( I will get a chance to celebrate MrsBish's birthday, my birthday and a cousin's bday while there... plus all the food, the food, and the Pacharan :p :drool:

Paella, Tortilla de patata, Churos :p Mmmm... I hope that driving on the autobahn isn't too boring. Hacing no speed limit is every-day driving in Montreal :)

I'll miss the lot of ya...or maybe not. :)

:hug: OTC :hug:

At 1 Euro per 12 minutes...I´ll make this fast >¨?

It´s a spanish KB...so no smilies.

Got to France OK... didn´t sleep on the plane at all. Didn´t sleep at the hotel....went straight out. Saw...the Champs Elisees, the Eifel Tower, the Arc de Triomphe...the first night. The second...saw the Louvres and Le Moulin Rouge ... nice pics.WIll post later.

Trip to Barcelona through France...toook 16 hours, taking into account the lousy directions from Mapquest. Barcelona is beautiful...but I´ve been awake since 8am yesterday...Nees sleep. May post again in a few days.

Hugs to all...´cept the really macho guys. To them...a quick straight'arm to the shoulder.

Hasta la Proxima from Barcelona

:D

good to see you arrived safe and sound :hug:

sounds like a crazy schedule so far... hope you get a chance to enjoy some of the scenery you blast past ;)

Camelyn said:
Random thought, not that I'm wearing one, but isn't a thong pretty much a pre-fab wedgie?
Don't know. Post some pics of thongs (only thongs...no bodies in them), and we can have votes on which one is the most wedgie-like... ;)

You know how much people miss you whent e thread that you started degrades to wedgies after the 2nd page :)

I´m in Pamplona right now...we´re taking 2 days to relax before going sightseeing again. Drove 5 hours to get here from Barcelona...in the rain, fog and freezing sleet :(

deBish thinks that third person wedgies are a good thong :)

Hasta la proxima from Pamplona!

MrBishop said:
You know how much people miss you whent e thread that you started degrades to wedgies after the 2nd page :)

I´m in Pamplona right now...we´re taking 2 days to relax before going sightseeing again. Drove 5 hours to get here from Barcelona...in the rain, fog and freezing sleet :(

deBish thinks that third person wedgies are a good thong :)

Hasta la proxima from Pamplona!

Another random Bish sighting!!!!!

I'm guessing that Bish still hasn't learned the meaning of the word "Vacation". I'm suprised his missus is letting him online at all.

Back