Yeah, but were you born there?????

chcr said:
Well, I've never been to Spain
But I kind of like the music...

:rofl: *I crack myself up sometimes*

*Watch, nobody else will be old enough to get that.*

Now, chic...you know better than that...:D

Have a great trip Bish. Watch for bulls when you're walking about. :eek13:

pity you won't be in Pamplona in July for the Feast of San Fermin....celebration shown in the photo below ;)

hollander11ag.jpg

I'd rather sit atop a wall & fire large calibres shots into them & create dinner that run from them.

OH god, he's doing it. He's going out into the real world. Lord help him, he knows not what he does...

Are you going through Amsterdam? if you are, there's a package I need you to pick up for you if you don't mind, it's small, fits in a small duffel bag.

MrBishop said:
OK...post #3000

A good deal of my wife's family have internet access, as do the hotels where we'll be for the first 4 days of our travels...I'm sure that I can write on here if something happens....but, as MrsBish says, the whole point of a vaccation is to get away from the regular aspects of your life...work, school, friends etc...in order to add a new experience to your life.

Going onto OTC, although it's a great thing and I relish it, seems to be counterproductive to the whole vacation-getaway thing.

Don't get me wrong..I LOVE OTC and you folx, who make OTC what it is (A great place to be)...but, I'm not going to go out of my way to log-in, ya know?

If I happen to be online..consider me in like flynn, but...well. It's a vacation :)

Have a great time, but I'm with you on the complete break from everyday life thing. The only reason I got online at all last time was on-line check in with AirTran.

As for the long flight with the child...well, you're simply going to love it. :devious:

Bish hope you have a wonderful time. be sure and post some piccys for us, and be sure to eat all the great food they offer.
Oh and dont forget to open that new trunk that i sent to ya, im in it and water and food is sparse. :)

Back