OH NO!!! NO WAY!!! F*^%$ this

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
So much for my believing in conspiracies, They are out to get us, one little piece at a time. :grumpy: :grumpy: :grumpy:

LAW OF THE LAND
'Transsexual foster care' bill advances
Opponents say it tramples religious freedom, discourages parents

Posted: May 13, 2003 1:57 a.m. Eastern © 2003 WorldNetDaily.com

Prospective foster parents in California will be required to undergo "sensitivity" training toward homosexuals, bisexuals and transsexuals if a bill that passed the state Assembly yesterday becomes law.

WND

Why is California like a box of granola?

What isn't fruits and nuts, is flakes.

Kinda more sad than funny now, isn't it?
:disgust2:

Gonz said:
They are out to get us, one little piece at a time.
You know, we come at it from completely different points of view, but we end up at the same conclusion, don't we Gonz?

Ten Republican lawmakers spoke out strongly against the bill from the floor, calling it a trampling of religious freedom and a government invasion of the home

i dont see how its trampling religious freedom. all its suppposed to be apparently is tolerance towards transsexuals,bis and gays.

homosexuality is "banned" in the bible freak. forced tolerance is thought control, not acceptance.

Gonz said:
homosexuality is "banned" in the bible freak.
Do you care what's banned in the bible? Understand, I am for tolerance, but agree that forcing it through legislation is a bad solution. (not really a "solution" at all).

chcr said:
Do you care what's banned in the bible? Understand, I am for tolerance, but agree that forcing it through legislation is a bad solution. (not really a "solution" at all).

That's the point I'm always trying to make. You make a choice in your life and, as long as it doesn't adversely affect me, I have to respect that choice. I do not, however, have to like your choice, nor do I have to sit and listen to you because of your choice. That's where most rights advocates get lost. It isn't my duty to like your lifestyle choice, even if it does not interfere in mine.

Gato_Solo said:
That's the point I'm always trying to make. You make a choice in your life and, as long as it doesn't adversely affect me, I have to respect that choice. I do not, however, have to like your choice, nor do I have to sit and listen to you because of your choice. That's where most rights advocates get lost. It isn't my duty to like your lifestyle choice, even if it does not interfere in mine.
I could not agree more, Gato. :D

chcr said:
Do you care what's banned in the bible?

Just answering freak's question....no I don't much care...even if IO did there are too many translations to figure out which version to follow.

Gato- :cool:

I don't say much about gays, but I don't like it when they get touchy feely.:(

well if it passes it will be another right taken away. Next we'll have to hide our feelings just to be PC. screw that.
I agree with gato on this. If you wanna do it thats fine by me, but dont force me to pretend that i agree and am ok with it.

They should add child molesters and murderers to that list if they want to be so liberal.

You, know, I tell people I have neither the time nor the inclination to be politically correct. If this offends you, then you can safely assume I meant for you to be offended.

Not, understand, that I go out of my way to offend people (well, not everyone) but some people need to be beaten with a big stick. Since you can be arrested for doing this, I beat them with my miniscule wit.

Just my opinion.*peepwall*

pc= piss and cunt(george carlin) pc is just bs. i agree with gato that noone has to like it but if it doesnt interfere with anyone elses life there shouldnt be any complaining.

freako104 said:
pc= piss and cunt(george carlin) pc is just bs. i agree with gato that noone has to like it but if it doesnt interfere with anyone elses life there shouldnt be any complaining.

One problem with that whole scenario, though, freako. If a foster-parent has to go through such training, the next step is to permit those folks to become foster parents. Most of them are okay, and you wouldn't know it if you were sitting next to them (unless they were in drag), but the few who are noticable could cause some mental anguish to a child who may have actually been removed from just such a situation to begin with.

well im for protecting the child i didnt say im not but that people shouldnt bitch about things they have no business yelling about. if its for the best for the kid then i sya its ok to get involved

Back